WANTED: Keasbey Nights | Catch 22 or Streetlight Manifesto. (any variant, any condition)

RecordsandIPA

Hey all, long story short. While my wife was pregnant, every time I played Keasbey Nights my son would start going crazy in the womb. We'll my wife's water broke early and we're off to the hospital 🤞.  I was meaning to  try and score a copy so I can play it while bonding with him but he came 3.5 weeks early.  If anyone has a copy they'd sell or trade  ( I don't have a trade list but you can see what I have on my IG @Vinylsanonymous )  Hit me up if you see anything you'd be interested in, or have a copy to sell!  The pressing, sleeve, color, condition, isn't important, as long as it plays  😃

Thanks everyone, and wish us luck with our first newborn! 

Edited by RecordsandIPA

Our son was born, and we're finally home from the hospital 🙏

Soo, now I'm in serious need of a copy of this album!!  The 2nd night we had him home, he was sleeping and I softly played 'Day in Day out' from my phone and the very second the horns kicked in,  he let out the most incredible smile!!!  Even if there's no sleeve or scratched to hell, I'll buy it. Please PM if you can help out, and I'll get payment sent right away or take a look at my IG for a trade!

Thank you 🙂🤞

Edited by RecordsandIPA

• 4 months later...
  • RecordsandIPA changed the title to WANTED: Keasbey Nights | Catch 22 or Streetlight Manifesto variant
  • RecordsandIPA changed the title to WANTED: Keasbey Nights | Catch 22 or Streetlight Manifesto. (any variant, any condition)
  • 2 weeks later...

A gigantic THANK YOU to my man Kieran!!! I honestly NEVER thought I would find a copy of this, especially an affordable one!!! 😱I'm seriously blown away that he went out of his way to track me down just because he wanted to make my son and I happy! This is why I love everyone here on VC, and I always do whatever I can to help out all of you!!! Again thank you @sojufancyhuh , you have no idea how appreciative we are for this! 🤝🤘 

Being that my lil guy has an obsession for 90s ska/punk,I also like to give a huge  thank you to @ozfacter for hooking me up with a sick copy of Losing Streak! 

Thank you everyone, and keep spinning that wax! 

💚