PO: Old Grey Horror debut album THE TOWER

I am pleased to announce that my record, THE TOWER--a rock/metal concept album about the First World War--is available for preorder at oldgreyhorror.bandcamp.com. This record -- the Feel-Good Album of the Century, the Album to End All Albums -- has been in the works for nearly ten years. It's now available for preorder. We have in hand a limited run of 100 cassettes and await a run of 500 vinyl lavishly packaged gatefold LPs. Both cassette and vinyl come with a free digital download via Bandcamp.  Zip over to bandcamp now and you can hear the title track.

Cassettes will ship October 5th. Vinyl will probably ship around December 1st, just in time for the Holidays. You can also pre-order the digital tracks from iTunes if that's your thing. If you like stoner rock, doom, thrash, and some exotic acoustic tunes, you might really enjoy this. For more info, check out my dinky website at OldGreyHorror.com.

EDIT: Umm, my marketing person (let's call this person 'Sarge') tells me that I have to mention that my name is J. Adams and I played guitar in Lustra. I am one of the co-writers of the song Scotty Doesn't Know from the movie Eurotrip. As suggested by @januarytwenty, I am making this thread an AMA. Soooo...ask me anything.

Edited by sneakyimp
i was browbeaten into mentioning SDK so we don't have to store all these LPs in my garage for 20 years.