Everyone Asked About You (SOON via Numero Group)

Looks like Numero Group is putting something together.  So far they just have two shirts for sale and a digital track from their 1997 7".  I recently just discovered this band via @thepunkguy

(from their mailing list today)

'We've been kind of keeping this one on the low for a minute but couldn't really keep it under wraps anymore.  Everyone Asked About You is coming to Numero.  We are in the process of restoring the audio but want to give you a teaser to hold you over.  We also have 2 shirts that the band printed and designed that you can scope out on our website.

'Penned between heated sessions of MarioKart64 and Goldeneye, Little Rock high school quartet Everyone Asked About You developed their own take of the emo sound that was sweeping the midwest in the late-‘90s. Built around the twin guitar attack of Chris Sheppard and Collins Kilgore, the band was held together by drummer Lee Buford’s pulverizing drums and dusted with Hannah Vogan’s twee-adjacent vocals. Channeling Rainer Maria’s earnestness, the Promise Ring’s knack for melody, and the Rentals’ penchant for synth, Everyone Asked About You the biggest secret to come out of Arkansas since Whitewater. '

The digital track sounds great compared to my vinyl rip I have on my phone!  They also put out a proper album in 2012 which was originally recorded in 1998.  I was going to link it here, but the bandcamp page is gone so it's probably going to go to Numero.

It's Days Like This - Digital

7" Shirt & Black Shirt