PO Underoath - The Changing of Times - Repress - NFT

drawcody

Pressing info

Rarity Total Count Rarity % What's Included
 Bronze  500  94.80%  Cloudy Bronze Swirl Vinyl, Bronze NFT, Bronze Border on O Sleeve
 Silver  20  3.20%  Clear Vinyl With Silver Splatter, Silver NFT, Silver Border on O Sleeve
 Gold  7  1.40%  Clear Vinyl with Gold Splatter, Gold NFT, Gold Border on O Sleeve
 Emerald  1  0.20%  Clear Vinyl With Green Splatter, Green NFT, Green Border on O Sleeve
 Ruby  1  0.20%  Clear Vinyl With Red Splatter, Red NFT, Red Border on O Sleeve
 Sapphire  1  0.20%  Clear Vinyl With Blue Splatter, Blue NFT, Blue Border on O Sleeve
TOTAL   530  100%  

11 minutes ago, 2moreinches said:

I’m a sucker for the gambling nature of this and I ended up buying two and getting a bronze and silver luckily! 

If you ever decide to sell your silver pressing, please keep me in mind! I'll pay well over market value for it. I variant collect and this NFT release sucks. 

28 minutes ago, drawcody said:

I agree. But I’m weak.

Guess I’m done variant collecting Underoath. It will save me money in the future I suppose. 

I’m sorry, but you’re part of the problem. You’re only hurting yourself, my dude. I know if Caspian released some bullshit like this is would take every fiber of me not to ‘add to cart’ being a collector, so I’m sympathize, but man, this is just gambling.