Elliott - False Cathedrals and U.S. Songs represses

Revelation Records repressed False Cathedrals and U.S. Songs on vinyl and cassette (Song In The Air is also available on cassette) . Also two new shirts and two buttons available. 

https://revhq.com/collections/elliott

Edited by awalkingwounded

• awalkingwounded changed the title to Elliott - False Cathedrals and U.S. Songs represses

Thanks for the heads up on the reunion. Somehow it had escaped my awareness and I couldn’t be more stoked (unless I were at FF). While I would’ve loved a complete reunion of the USS/FC lineup, just having Jay back is a HUGE blessing. Benny was a super nice guy and all but completely ruined them live for me. 

4 hours ago, Alan P said:

I got the yellow False Cathedrals shirt in Detroit and I love it. Clean, simple design and high quality, soft shirt. I've worn it three times already. Agreed so much about Jay. They sounded fantastic last week and I can't wait to see them play the whole album today at FF!

THEY PLAYED DETROIT AND I MISSED IT? Fuck me in the ass with rocks, man. 
Edit: Just found your YouTube videos. I’m crushed but thanks so much for recording/posting.

Edited by sabukweli

12 hours ago, sabukweli said:

THEY PLAYED DETROIT AND I MISSED IT? Fuck me in the ass with rocks, man. 
Edit: Just found your YouTube videos. I’m crushed but thanks so much for recording/posting.

This makes me really sad. Wish you could’ve seen them. They seem really pleasantly surprised by how well this is going so hopefully this isn’t the last we see of them.

On 9/24/2022 at 8:48 AM, Alan P said:

I got the yellow False Cathedrals shirt in Detroit and I love it. Clean, simple design and high quality, soft shirt. I've worn it three times already. Agreed so much about Jay. They sounded fantastic last week and I can't wait to see them play the whole album today at FF!

Please share how their set was!

14 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Please share how their set was!

Incredible! Sounded a lot better than Detroit IMO. Sadly FF has had a hard time staying in schedule this year, so they didn’t get to play the final two songs on the album. But in Detroit they cut out the middle theee songs, so if I combine both shows I got to experience the full album. ;) lots of people shooting high-quality videos, so be on the lookout. 

1 hour ago, Alan P said:

Incredible! Sounded a lot better than Detroit IMO. Sadly FF has had a hard time staying in schedule this year, so they didn’t get to play the final two songs on the album. But in Detroit they cut out the middle theee songs, so if I combine both shows I got to experience the full album. ;) lots of people shooting high-quality videos, so be on the lookout. 

I would’ve been so bummed had I not seen them play all of FC (plus Miracle and Dionysus Burning) in Louisville earlier this week. Can’t believe they didn’t just let them finish it out though. Friday set the precedent for the main stage running extremely late already.

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I would’ve been so bummed had I not seen them play all of FC (plus Miracle and Dionysus Burning) in Louisville earlier this week. Can’t believe they didn’t just let them finish it out though. Friday set the precedent for the main stage running extremely late already.

Crap! Where in Louisville was this?!?