P.O.: Sellout Songs covers record (Ratboys, Chris Farren, MBD, etc.)

Nine bands covering songs from the bands featured in the very good recent Dan Ozzi book: 

You may recall that around this time last yearI released the greatest book ever written, SELLOUT. Well, my beloved bestseller is coming to paperback this month and I thought I’d do something fun to celebrate. So I am releasing a vinyl covers record called SELLOUT SONGS!

SELLOUT SONGS is a limited-run LP that features nine of the very best bands around today, covering their favorite songs from the book. Covering select songs from SELLOUT are:

• Laura Stevenson

• Gladie

• Ratboys

• AJJ

• Chris Farren

• Worriers

• The Dirty Nil 

• Illuminati Hotties 

• Murder by Death 

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43  

ORDER NOW

This is one of the coolest projects I’ve ever pulled off. Everyone put their own spin on some beloved punk and emo jams and they will all knock your freakin socks off. Printed on beautiful black-and-white galaxy swirl vinyl. These LPs are limited and will probably sell out [har har] quickly. They will NOT be available digitally and I don’t know if I’ll ever repress them. First come, first served. You’ve been warned!

• 1 year later...