PO Now: THEIR / THEY'RE / THERE - THEIR / THEY'RE / THREE - LP

Tommy

PREORDER: STORM037 / PRC-438 - THEIR / THEY'RE / THERE - THEIR / THEY'RE / THREE - LP - $25.00

TTT_3_11183_NO+HOLE_FINAL-01.jpg?auto=fo

Finally. Finally finally finally.

The long awaited -- Like really long awaited -- Full length LP from T / T / T.

I can say in my career there are few records in which I am more proud of than this one, which has been something on the docket since about 2014.

2022 finds T/T/T reborn -- A new incredible drummer in Jared Karns (Djunah, Hidden Hospitals, Kiss Kiss), heavier, bigger, wiley-er. An album about expanding your mind, recognizing what no longer suits you and the long lasting pursuit of JOY.

SCLTD has teamed up with Polyvinyl Records for this release and is excited to see where this next chapter of T/T/T goes. Only time will tell.

Let’s all hope that it isn't another ten years of waiting.

This record is available for preorder and will begin shipping sometime in October / Early November. As we all know -- Delays are more common now than ever. Hopefully this will not be delayed for more than a couple of weeks (if at all).

Sign up for the SCTLD Patreon as a $25 or $35 sub during the month of October to reserve a more limited colorway. patreon.com/stormchasersltd

Official release date is 10/21.

TRACKLIST
A1: A Symphony Of Sparrows
A2: All In All We All
A3: A Patient (Cured) Is A Customer (Lost)
A4: Their / They're / Three
A5: Living Will Or Living Well
B1: Enemies Of Every Feather
B2: The Ultimate Ideas
B3: We're Moving Pictures
B4: A Kingdom Of (Y)our Own
B5: The Meaning & The Meadow

PRESSING INFORMATION
20: TEST PRESSINGS
120: RANDOM COLORS (TOUR EXCLUSIVE)
200: METALLIC GOLD (PATREON EXCLUSIVE)
200: METALLIC SILVER
400: ORANGE WHIP (SCLTD WEBSTORE EXCLUSIVE)
400: IRREDESCIENT GREEN (POLYVINYL WEBSTORE EXCLUSIVE)

Edited by spintoshi

3 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Thanks. Not sure why I had such a hell of a time finding this song. Should have just checked Spotify first. Is it a hot take to prefer the drummer from hidden hospitals to kinsella?

I actually haven’t listened to the single yet, myself, and was planning to just order a copy and then stream it in ~9 more days.  So while I can’t personally weigh in there, I’ve heard from friends that it’s a great track.

1 hour ago, xthricex said:

Is there an idea of when polyvinyl posts this for sale today on their web store?

No clue, sounds like this may not happen today after all. The last rollout schedule said today, but with the Alvvays release today.. might make sense to hold off until next week.

Yeah… I don’t think it’s going up today, especially if it’s not live in the next hour or so.  Kinda’ annoying.  Fortunately I don’t think it’ll sell out instantaneously or anything quite like that – I’m just trying to mark it appropriately on my preorder list and get the purchase out of my hair.  Silver lining is that the longer PV drag their feet in adding it to the shop, the shorter the wait time [should be] from time of purchase to shipment.

21 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah… I don’t think it’s going up today, especially if it’s not live in the next hour or so.  Kinda’ annoying.  Fortunately I don’t think it’ll sell out instantaneously or anything quite like that – I’m just trying to mark it appropriately on my preorder list and get the purchase out of my hair.  Silver lining is that the longer PV drag their feet in adding it to the shop, the shorter the wait time [should be] from time of purchase to shipment.

They’re picking up their copies from us tonight. We start packing Storm Chasers orders this evening 

13 minutes ago, matthewfrank said:

They’re picking up their copies from us tonight. We start packing Storm Chasers orders this evening 

Hell yeah. 🙌

Understandable if you can’t swing it - especially if all copies are factory sealed or something - but is there any way to see pics of how the variants turned out?  Especially the “orange whip” and the PV green?  I can’t be the only one who’s curious.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Hell yeah. 🙌

Understandable if you can’t swing it - especially if all copies are factory sealed or something - but is there any way to see pics of how the variants turned out?  Especially the “orange whip” and the PV green?  I can’t be the only one who’s curious.

Not shrink wrapped. Still haven't seen the Orange Whip, but here is the PV variant

spacer.png