PO NOW: Blink 182 - One MoreTime (out 10/20/23)

I don't hate the new song. It sounds to me just retreading/recycling their typical sound.

Biggest thing that struck me in the video is this...I'm in my 40's...and I do not look as beat to shit as they do. I don't know if it may be makeup or camera trickery, but hot damn, Mark, Tom, and Travis look wrinkled and used and abused. That got me all cringed. Yikes. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I don't hate the new song. It sounds to me just retreading/recycling their typical sound.

Biggest thing that struck me in the video is this...I'm in my 40's...and I do not look as beat to shit as they do. I don't know if it may be makeup or camera trickery, but hot damn, Mark, Tom, and Travis look wrinkled and used and abused. That got me all cringed. Yikes. 

I mean, one is a recovering drug addict, one is recovering from cancer and one was in a plane crash and experienced third degree burns all over his body.

19 hours ago, Shelby said:

My little sister and her friends say the song is terrible and they aren't fans anymore. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong and Blink aren't good enough for teenage girls anymore. Sorry guys.

Don’t apologize to us, you’re the one who has spent the last several days obsessing over the age range of a band you don’t even like.

1 hour ago, JohnMatrix said:

Dude if you're gonna keep trolling at least be funny

I mean he definitely does think like a teenager, having to go into pop punk threads to make sure everyone knows how he's a ReAl PuNk RaWkEr and how pop punk is sUpEr GhEy. I literally haven't engaged with someone on this level since I was 14 so it tracks. 

• 8 months later...

@littlebistro the rumor has been floating around that the album is releasing in October; from what Travis has hinted at in tweets/Insta posts. But apparently with this interview he did with someone (who knows who this person is, I’m old..haha) he confirms it’s an October release. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu4_pTAND8k/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

still no name for the record, or definitive release date tho.

I heard October too, but nothing concrete as a date. I believe Travis posted that it was being mastered a month ago? Could've been Tom, anywho, I saw them on this past tour and they were very good. Also got to photograph the show, but it was sound board. They did this last time they went on a brand new run when Matt Skiba first joined. Regardless, I'd expect some news this year on the album with a tour to promote it. The US tour just ended so I'd expect a summer release date on the album with another summer US tour, but probably not as big of venues.

3 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

A full year for a pre order. gotta love it 😄

I saw them in Charlotte last week, and it was a stellar show. Tom honestly sounded great, and the band seems to be a good place right now.

But it’s majorly disappointing that there was no hype for the new record on this tour, other than playing Edging during the set. Was hoping for Easter eggs in some way, by giving more insight about the new record or even just the next single, but nope. 

It is insane to think they announced a new record and a new single last October, and there’s been nothing since; until possibly the actual album release exactly a year later. haha 

22 minutes ago, beardacus said:

I saw them in Charlotte last week, and it was a stellar show. Tom honestly sounded great, and the band seems to be a good place right now.

But it’s majorly disappointing that there was no hype for the new record on this tour, other than playing Edging during the set. Was hoping for Easter eggs in some way, by giving more insight about the new record or even just the next single, but nope. 

It is insane to think they announced a new record and a new single last October, and there’s been nothing since; until possibly the actual album release exactly a year later. haha 

That's just how this band works now

• andables changed the title to PO NOW: Blink 182 - One MoreTime (out 10/20/23)