PO: The Sound Of Animals Fighting - APESHIT

Lol yeah these designs are bad. When I saw the announcement I didn’t even realize what albums these were. I thought “What is Tiger? They released an album called “Tiger”?”

I already have all the other albums minus Lover, so maybeeee? But clear 2xLP is already $35 on Discogs so what’s the point?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Don’t let that one guy know I said this, but that unboxing video could not have done a better job at warning me to avoid this EP.  I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Quick! Somebody tell that one guy!

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty short and not 100% winners, but overall enjoy the EP and think they clearly still have that special sauce if they wanted to do a full length.
Also, the variant photo above doesn't do the smoke justice. Crazy good looking in person. Not my copy but this shows it closer to reality IMO.
MzItOTQzNy5qcGVn.jpeg

3 hours ago, V3XED said:

Pretty short and not 100% winners, but overall enjoy the EP and think they clearly still have that special sauce if they wanted to do a full length.
Also, the variant photo above doesn't do the smoke justice. Crazy good looking in person. Not my copy but this shows it closer to reality IMO.

agree with all of this! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...