On Sale 11/04: MxPx Life In General, Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo and The Ever Passing Moment

10 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Mine came ok. But the insert for buffalo was packed outside the sealed lp? Thought that was odd.

Mine actually had one inside, and one packed with...I'm wondering if there is an error on the inside one but haven't checked yet.

15 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Just got these and the packing job could've been better. They're all bent or smashed along the top left corner and there are seam splits on every sleeve. Kind of annoying, but what can you do..

Definitely agree. I ordered all 3 records and all of them arrived with pretty gnarly corner bends and dents, and 2/3 of the jackets had seam splits up top... Super bummed to say the least. I messaged the MxPx Shop in attempt to secure some replacement jackets but haven't heard back yet... hoping for the best!

4 hours ago, lungfutang said:

Definitely agree. I ordered all 3 records and all of them arrived with pretty gnarly corner bends and dents, and 2/3 of the jackets had seam splits up top... Super bummed to say the least. I messaged the MxPx Shop in attempt to secure some replacement jackets but haven't heard back yet... hoping for the best!

I'm usually not too bothered by these, but it's just been happening a lot to me lately. The first record I've ever bought without any intention of playing or selling - a signed copy of The Hum Goes on Forever - arrived from Looney Tunes with a massive bend on the jacket. Like shit, man... literally any other record but that one... Then these. I've bought records with VG/G jackets that look as good if not better than some of these I've been getting lately. This was after a year to a year and a half of pretty good luck with the post office.

Don't want to get too off topic, but one more post office anecdote: the day before the shitty MxPx luck, I had Stay What You Are from Amazon get delayed at the Amazon warehouse. Finally arrives yesterday, box slashed, with the record stolen. Excited to see what shenanigans await me with my next package.

After pretty good luck, it's reverting to the mean...

On 11/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, HardlineKid said:

I'm usually not too bothered by these, but it's just been happening a lot to me lately. The first record I've ever bought without any intention of playing or selling - a signed copy of The Hum Goes on Forever - arrived from Looney Tunes with a massive bend on the jacket. Like shit, man... literally any other record but that one... Then these. I've bought records with VG/G jackets that look as good if not better than some of these I've been getting lately. This was after a year to a year and a half of pretty good luck with the post office.

Don't want to get too off topic, but one more post office anecdote: the day before the shitty MxPx luck, I had Stay What You Are from Amazon get delayed at the Amazon warehouse. Finally arrives yesterday, box slashed, with the record stolen. Excited to see what shenanigans await me with my next package.

After pretty good luck, it's reverting to the mean...

Damn... talk about a string of bad luck :( Sorry to hear that brother...

If it's any consolation, I reached out to the MxPx store and they are sending me new jackets!

So might be worthwhile to send them an email and see if they can hook you up as well :)

Mine came today after sitting 30 miles south of me in Dallas for 10 days. They look great. Reading back through the thread, I don't know what I worried about with these selling out. I too panicked on release day worried about them being scooped up. There's 4K of each album, so 12K total. Since they've all been OOP for years, it'll eventually sell out. But not within hours like everything else that's limited to 1-2K.