[PO Now] Mogwai - Young Team & CODY Remastered | Hawk, Beast, Rock, Happy represses [9/22]

16 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Bullmoose has these now but im still debating boycotting them.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/35577949/mogwai-mogwai-young-team-sky-blue-vinyl

Why would you boycott Bullmoose still? They became completely employee owned after the major issues

16 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Same.  Although after I ordered it seemed like they sold out.  I got a confirmation email but does anyone know if Bullmoose is good about fulfilling orders they let you make?

They’re pretty good about pulling orders down when they suspect they won’t be able to fulfill additional orders.  I’ve been stung maybe once or twice at most over the countless orders through them over the years.

37 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I think I am in the minority and really like white vinyl. Perfect choice for CODY. I really like that color for Young Team too. Bought ‘em even though I really need to cut down on buying doubles of things.

I think white vinyl works but it’s very situational.  Was actually texting about potential variants yesterday and white was my top pick for CODY so we’re on the same wavelength there.

I definitely didn’t “need” these but it would be way cool to own a full colored Mogwai discography someday.  They seem to be on a roll with colored reissues as of late.

4 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I kind of want to fuck with the super bundle. But I’ll be pissed of those shirts are on Bella Canvas, which I’m guessing they will be, or some other bullshit shirt.

Anyways, I’m fucking stoked! Slept on the box set years ago, even though you could find it for retail for a bit. 

That's interesting. I'm usually pissed when shirts are NOT on Bella Canvas. Their easily one of the softest and nicest feeling shirts you can print on. What's your gripe with them? I usually pass on awesome shirts when I find out they're printed on Gildan.

50 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

For some reason the BV website won’t let me checkout, I’ll try to pick them up on a computer or tablet when I get home, I’m excited to get these

The few times I've ordered from them it has given me issues checking out on phone. Computer should do it.

• Sad Heart changed the title to [PO Now] Mogwai - Young Team & CODY Remastered | Hawk, Beast, Rock, Happy represses [9/22]