PO: Farm - Farm (1971) second pressing

Saw this on Reddit, thought I'd share.

This is an insane psych/blues album from 1971 getting a re-issue shipping Dec. 16 (alegedy). Aaaaaanywho, check it out. Get it or don't. It's pretty bananas though.

A little steep on price. And by a little I mean it's $40 for a single LP after shipping which is nuts, but it's because it's being imported from EU and the shipping is quite a bit.

https://farmband.bandcamp.com/album/farm

Edited by 75 percent oof

1 hour ago, dawhizz said:

This was recorded kinda close to where I live and couple of local shops had the last pressing in store.  It was still a little too rich for my level of interest but cool that it was pressed. 

I was listening to it tonight and bit the bullet on it. It really is pretty awesome.

I love it when these old private label presses get some love and are rediscovered by people outside the usual sphere that would know about it. 😄

15 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Unfamiliar with Farm, but that’s a very spicy $40 for 28 minutes of music.  (Not as spicy as those OG prices on Discogs though.)

You're not wrong.

You know I'm not about $40 single LPs either, and have gone out of my way to deride the greed of labels in the past, so it's out of character for me to get hyped about one. This is really good, and as I said a good bit of that price is shipping from Europe, so that feels like it softens the blow a little.

Edited by 75 percent oof