For Sale: Extreme Metal Stoner Doom and ALL Related

lexicondevil

I am going through a cleansing of my collection. Gonna let go of at least two-thirds of a collection featuring most genres and thousands of records. Starting with the titled genres. Will put up a list soon, but if there are any specific titles you are looking for feel free to message. Not giving stuff away, but will be a bit cheaper than discogs. Most are the rarest pressings as I was obsessed at one time. Some bands: Agalloch, SUNN O))), Neurosis, Tomb Mold, Pallbearer, Sleep, Elder, Khemmis, Idle Hands, Amon Amarth, Enslaved, Conan, Midnight, Deafheaven, Bongripper, Dopethrone, Death, Wormwitch, Behemoth signed, Mizmor, Kreator, Converge, Electric Wizard, Dead to a Dying World, White Ward, Darkest Hour, Windhand, Ulthar, Baroness, Belzebong, Mastodon, Wayfarer, Necrot, Iron Age, Witch, Ahab, Mephistofeles, GnR, Chaos Moon, Woods of Desolation, Wolves in the Throne Room, Slugdge, Bell Witch, Toxic Holocaust, Blood Incantation, Skeleton, Witch Vomit, Creeping Death, Abbath, Carcass, High on Fire, I mean, you get the idea. boxes and boxes of bands like this. Hit me up with any wants. I just might have that white whale or common record for a fair price. Thanks!

Edited by lexicondevil

I started a specific sale account. All of these are up for grabs. Write me wants and I will respond with prices. A lot more will be added. This is just a start. 

Prices will be based upon past sales, how willing I am to let it go, and/or trying to give you a decent deal. Must spend at least $20 and shipping is extra. Shipping outside of CONUS will be expensive, as you probably know.

https://www.discogs.com/user/lotsofrekerds/collection

Edited by lexicondevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • lexicondevil changed the title to For Sale: Extreme Metal Stoner Doom and ALL Related