Felt emo might delete

SwiftCat

emos-not-dead.jpg

Since I had a NPC go after me in the thread with nonsense completely hijacking the whole purpose of the thread I decided to turn it into a comedy.   enjoy the yt videos

The matrix can't stop me with it's programmed slaves.

I was basically giving away $5 for free as a rebate but that was too much for some to handle.

Thread content :

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to buy an item from me for $4, then I send you the $4 plus $5 for helping me.

And then leave positive feedback after I send a thank you letter in the mail.

eBay suspends my accounts from time to time and I have to make a new account.

If anyone is willing to help me id greatly appreciate a pm, 

I'll also leave feedback also.

Thank you and hope you all are having a fun holiday week 

Edited by SwiftCat
A dumbass hijacked the thread with nonsense

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Lmao, banned for what? You don't have to answer I don't actually care.

I'm just offering $5 extra dollars for helping me out by buying a item I have for sale . I've always been nice on here and have great trading feedback.

What I'm selling is also through a legit platform, with a money back guarantee.

Why do so many whiny liberals want to crucify everyone, that's the real question.

17 minutes ago, SwiftCat said:

Lmao, banned for what? You don't have to answer I don't actually care.

I'm just offering $5 extra dollars for helping me out by buying a item I have for sale . I've always been nice on here and have great trading feedback.

What I'm selling is also through a legit platform, with a money back guarantee.

Why do so many whiny liberals want to crucify everyone, that's the real question.

Not sure why you spiraled on the second part of your message, but here is eBay's policy on feedback manipulation:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-manipulation-policy?id=4231

This could cause both you and the potential "helper" to get banned.  Not crucifying anyone, just trying to make sure someone else knows the full info before they also get banned like you have.

19 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Not sure why you spiraled on the second part of your message, but here is eBay's policy on feedback manipulation:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-manipulation-policy?id=4231

This could cause both you and the potential "helper" to get banned.  Not crucifying anyone, just trying to make sure someone else knows the full info before they also get banned like you have.

Also my  previous acc suspensions arent from feedback lmfao, dumb ass umptions.

It's because I try to sell too heavy  sometimes and they suspend.

Instead of appeal I recreate a new one, it's simple

Jesus Christ when has anyone ever got banned for leaving feedback after a purchase, it's a part of the eBay system.  I mainly just want the sale anyway the feedback just helps look better but the sale is what makes the new  account strong.

3 people from this forums has helped me in the past they just aren't active on vc anymore. they aren't banned.

grow up and start making some  money💰and stop interfering with someone else from opportunities

this makes me 60k-70k net from just eBay alone

Congrats you just wasted 5 minutes when you could be learning to make money

Also, buyer accounts rarely get banned unless you abuse returns.

thanks for wasting my time 

Edited by SwiftCat

45 minutes ago, SwiftCat said:

Also my  previous acc suspensions arent from feedback lmfao, dumb ass umptions.

It's because I try to sell too heavy  sometimes and they suspend.

Instead of appeal I recreate a new one, it's simple

Can you let me know what "Sell to heavy" means?  Like you were making too much money so eBay closed your account?

Yes if 

14 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Can you let me know what "Sell to heavy" means?  Like you were making too much money so eBay closed your account?

Yes if on a new account,  if you sell a couple $100+ items it'll auto suspend.

If it's two months old and you sell like 2-3kusd or  multiple 100$+ items it'll auto suspend, some categories have tighter thresholds,  after 3 months if you average 1k a monthly on the account and suddenly  jump to 5k month it'll suspend you. They want you to gradual increase.

My main selling accounts don't get suspended and are super strong But I have diff accounts for diff items.

This thread isn't needed that much anymore already got a nice person willing to help for a transaction.

I will need another person in a week so

If anyone else does want to help and make a extra $5 let me know, just pm 

Please ignore the paranoid guy above me, it's 100% safe.

eBay just sees you as a real customer 😂 (because you are actually buying and I'm sending a item)

As someone who has been selling on ebay for 15 years...why are you having to create new accounts on ebay at all?  I sold 0 for the last 3 months and then just sold 2k worth of stuff this past month and my account wasnt suspended...🤷‍♂️ maybe not "heavy" enough?

I really wish I didn't have to create a new eBay account every time I want to bid on something. It didn't used to bother me, but I was only bidding on items once a month, so 12 new email addresses a year wasn't really an issue. Lately though, between vinyl and guitars, I find that I'm running out of aliases in my gmail account and I don't want to delete old ones that are associated with my March 2018 eBay purchases...but this is becoming entirely untenable. How do these power sellers do it?! I can't imagine having to create a new email address and account every time I want to sell a trinket from my bookshelf - sooooo frustrating. 

On 12/30/2022 at 1:05 PM, phillybhatesme said:

I really wish I didn't have to create a new eBay account every time I want to bid on something. It didn't used to bother me, but I was only bidding on items once a month, so 12 new email addresses a year wasn't really an issue. Lately though, between vinyl and guitars, I find that I'm running out of aliases in my gmail account and I don't want to delete old ones that are associated with my March 2018 eBay purchases...but this is becoming entirely untenable. How do these power sellers do it?! I can't imagine having to create a new email address and account every time I want to sell a trinket from my bookshelf - sooooo frustrating. 

I don't mind helping, but unfortunately I don't fully understand your situation

On 12/29/2022 at 7:49 PM, kjkenney said:

As someone who has been selling on ebay for 15 years...why are you having to create new accounts on ebay at all?  I sold 0 for the last 3 months and then just sold 2k worth of stuff this past month and my account wasnt suspended...🤷‍♂️ maybe not "heavy" enough?

Your account is old/aged and has a strong selling history. Hope this helps.

My situation is a lot different. I use different accounts to sell in diff categories. My two main accounts are aged and strong also.

But areas with strong competition or for a quick money grab I don't want my main accounts doing it. I haven't had account  get suspended in a long time but now I have to do it a little different bc of managed payments system, so my old accounts for these purposes are useless

Edited by SwiftCat

2 hours ago, anchorclose said:

It’s odd to me that you’re asking strangers to help with this weird request rather than your friends/family.

I don't think it's odd.

I have two cousins I ask every now and then.

I don't really like to ask things of my family, I prefer no one I know to think I need them or need help. It's worth it for me to pay a fellow vinyl collector a extra $5 bucks for such a basic thing. Plus everyone on here already has most likely bought on eBay before and knows how it works. I make things look easy, and dependant on no one. Only my two cousins somewhat know what I do in the e-commerce world. 

Damn, the criticism on this post is ridiculous, I did one like a year ago and quite a few dudes helped me out quickly. Maybe it's because I paid $10 during that time lol 

1 minute ago, Tidal Wave said:

Shady post is shady. 

my account is like 18 years old. I go 2 years without buying or selling and there are no problems. 

get an account and stick with it. 

Stupid post is stupid.

Your account is not relevant at all.

I have two accounts and stuck with them. I'm talking about my extra accounts but you seem to jump to conclusions.

Is there really something that shady with me paying money to people to get me a couple sales when I need them rather than wait for a stupid item to sell?

I understand everyone is getting brainwashed these days but damn. 

I guess Andrew tate was right there really is a bunch of people stuck in the programming.

As someone who grew up listening to tbs when they were cool 2005

I'd expect more lmao

9 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Have multiple accounts is part of the shadiness. One account. Buy whatever sell whatever. No need to mess around. 

Sorry I didn't know you knew how to run a business better than me.

I'll keep enjoying my net 70+k  year with my method and you keep selling your shit amounts with your one account.

You are allowed to have more than 1  eBay account account and that's in ebay's policy so fk off on the shadyness labeling.

Think bigger, I know you can do it.  Escape the programming.

Cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish

I've seen more guts in 11-year-old kids

• SwiftCat changed the title to Felt emo might delete