Felt emo might delete

SwiftCat

6 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Still waiting for that link so we can buy items and get cash back.

Sorry it's a two way street, last thing I'd do is trust you to honestly leave me a positive feedback. You calling something a scheme when it's obviously not is what made this thread spiral downhill. 

Let's be honest do you whiny liberals really think you can talk this way to people and still expect me to send you a link.

🗡️

My trader feedback and length of time on this forums is reputation enough 💯

12 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

Sorry it's a two way street, last thing I'd do is trust you to honestly leave me a positive feedback. You calling something a scheme when it's obviously not is what made this thread spiral downhill. 

Let's be honest do you whiny liberals really think you can talk this way to people and still expect me to send you a link.

My trader feedback and length of time on this forums is reputation enough 💯

I guess 2 things on this point,  you say trust is a two street and your trader feedback/length on forum is enough for you...I have the same feedback so I guess it should be enough for me as well?

Second - Why do you keep saying liberals to me?  I have mentioned nothing about my political standings or have I commented on anything politically in any way.

Bonus point - You keep acting like $70k over multiple ebay accounts is a big deal....I have one that I run that's a million plus every year.  

7 hours ago, stl_ben said:

I guess 2 things on this point,  you say trust is a two street and your trader feedback/length on forum is enough for you...I have the same feedback so I guess it should be enough for me as well?

Second - Why do you keep saying liberals to me?  I have mentioned nothing about my political standings or have I commented on anything politically in any way.

Bonus point - You keep acting like $70k over multiple ebay accounts is a big deal....I have one that I run that's a million plus every year.  

I respect the trader feedback, In Normal circumstance if you would have asked me a few questions in a dm I would have sent a link within a hour.

Unfortunately your public responses have consequences and the trade reputation only validates that you can be trusted, but In my case I choose to not trust you based on your communication.

You are obviously a whiny a liberal, your first responses were scared, banning, rules , calling something a get rich quick scheme even though if you read what I wrote there is no way to lose in the situation.etc trying to find a problem when there never was.

Politically, Are you not a liberal? 

I technically made 120 last year and i quoted a lower amount cause I wasn't a 100 percent sure how much I made this year and didn't want to lie.

I want to believe you sold a million but you and I both know we can't validate that unless you show proof and I doubt that's going to happen.

But If that's the case and you do prove it , maybe I have something to learn from you .

As for me 70k is a lot for where I live I don't live in stupid expensive states like ny or Cali 

My house and cars are paid for, it's a easy good life after 55k net where I'm  at lol 

It's really hard to make a million plus on eBay and if you show a couple screen shots of proof I'll give a congrats 🎉

Edited by SwiftCat

3 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

However I also feel like if you did that much on eBay you would have willingly helped me, instead of publicly acting like I'm scamming people or banning people when there is no link between the accounts for eBay to even suspect...

I sell that much on ebay and know the rules quiet well hence why I gave a direct link to you and everyone on how that can cause your account to get banned.

I was providing a direct link to ebay on that, and I would be happy to get any other questions answered with my eBay rep that I talk to on a weekly basis.

eBay doesn't ban accounts because they sell too much.  PERIOD.

Here is the two accounts I run for charity for my day job:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=mers_goodwill

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=mersgoodwill_collectibles

and my personal account:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=stl_ben

I have nothing to hide, I even have the same name there as here.

Feel free to check out the items on the Goodwill accounts as our organization is always listing more great items.

41 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I sell that much on ebay and know the rules quiet well hence why I gave a direct link to you and everyone on how that can cause your account to get banned.

I was providing a direct link to ebay on that, and I would be happy to get any other questions answered with my eBay rep that I talk to on a weekly basis.

Here is the two accounts I run for charity for my day job:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=mers_goodwill

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=mersgoodwill_collectibles

and my personal account:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=stl_ben

I have nothing to hide, I even have the same name there as here.

Feel free to check out the items on the Goodwill accounts as our organization is always listing more great items.

This is bullshit, make a new account. List 5 $100 items and I bet you are suspended. Before you list all 5 and if you do, you'll probably be suspended if one sells. 

I've been doing this a long time, I know exactly what I'm talking about. My established accounts don't get banned but they are useless to me with the last  managed payments upgrade.ive been talking about new accounts "new"this whole time, not established ones.

About your accounts,

Well that explains more, I thought it was your actual account that was selling a million not a established company that you help manage the eBay for. Your personal account doesn't do much sales.

I appreciate the honesty though.

About the policy link, it may have been valid but the reality is by having people buy from me and help me out there is no way to link that it isn't a actual customer (because it was a actual customer) so no one can get banned.

You were just trigger happy.

And somehow thought this was a get rich quick scheme.  

I think our relationship to eBay is quite different. 

Mine makes me a shit load of extra money and you do it for a business that makes a shit load off it 

Thanks for clarifying and the honesty.

Have good good rest of your night.

3 hours ago, porkdad said:

Chiming in to say that I contributed to helping out OP and I got the reward quickly and everything was chill. Happy to have helped someone out. It seemed simple enough and clearly OP didn’t have any weird reputation here. I dunno. No reason to think is a Ponzi scheme. 

Appreciate you. Thank you.

10 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

This is bullshit, make a new account. List 5 $100 items and I bet you are suspended. Before you list all 5 and if you do, you'll probably be suspended if one sells. 

And somehow thought this was a get rich quick scheme.  

Wrong  on both points.

They do not suspend your account, they do put limits on how much you can sell the first month, then once your orders ship, you receive positive feedback and you show you are not a scam they raise your limits.  It's so you grow your accounts.  So if you had an account that was limited last month, it's the beginning of a new month now and you can now list more stuff of on it!  Here is that info for anyone who want's it:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

If you are account was suspended/banned that is something completely different...and if you show me a link to your account I can gladly look into that for you.

And if you didn't get that get rich scheme was a joke....Ill try a different sarcasm font next time.  But most likely after this thread dies out you will disappear for a few years till your account gets banned again and you need to start another (hence the large gap since the last time you posted here before this).

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Wrong  on both points.

They do not suspend your account, they do put limits on how much you can sell the first month, then once your orders ship, you receive positive feedback and you show you are not a scam they raise your limits.  It's so you grow your accounts.  So if you had an account that was limited last month, it's the beginning of a new month now and you can now list more stuff of on it!  Here is that info for anyone who want's it:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

If you are account was suspended/banned that is something completely different...and if you show me a link to your account I can gladly look into that for you.

And if you didn't get that get rich scheme was a joke....Ill try a different sarcasm font next time.  But most likely after this thread dies out you will disappear for a few years till your account gets banned again and you need to start another (hence the large gap since the last time you posted here before this).

Dude just stop that's bull shit. I'm tired of proving you wrong. Those are selling limits when you create accounts it'll auto assign you an amount you are allowed to sell, But if you do exactly what I said you'll be suspended even if you stay in the amounts. It doesn't matter.  I appreciate the links but the ai system that runs ebay is different. 

Also 2 accs got suspended in the past a long time ago, my account creation methods are great now.  I only need the new accounts  so I can avoid ebay's managed payment system. Hence why I make accounts smart and I make a slow selling history for 2-3 months and then go bigger.

I make extra accounts in case it happens again and to sell in diff categories. I prefer having backups that way if something happens I don't have to care. Feedback isn't that important on eBay, it's the selling history of successful sales.

The limits link is correct but it doesn't apply to account suspensions. and I don't know why you enjoy this , you probably didn't make that huge eBay acc for goodwill, which means you made one account and with that one account you are a mediocre seller maybe 12k a year at best and know barely anything about creating accounts when I've made over 15 selling accounts. As for your comment about large gap since I've posted,  it was a whole 15 days ago... it ain't my fault people like you harassing people is contributing to it's decline in activity.

Also your sarcasm on calling it scheme  was you ruining the reputation of my thread with your shitty remarks that lack knowledge. Please stay away from my future threads, and posts.  My last post before this thread was a gap of 15 days and the gap before this is bc I read, see a vinyl I like and I buy from website or dm to buy. Simple and you wonder why I think you are a whiny liberal. Even if you aren't 

spacer.png

December 10th I made a post, I wonder if you are able to see when I made the thread.

Can you please stop. I don't need any more replies.   Thank you.

Edited by SwiftCat

You will not be auto suspended.  But if you let me know your suspended account I can look into real  quick.  Again I talk to my account rep weekly.  But unlike me gladly sharing my info you don't want to share your account.

And yes I run all three of the accounts I posted and opened them all myself, along with several other ebay accounts for other ventures over the years.  My day job (Goodwill) I sold over 5 Million online last year on accounts I fully manage.  I my personal accounts I sold over $60k last year (sorry the last few months are lower as I am in the middle of renovating my basement to have a larger home  office).

But yeah please feel free to share even one link or your account to support anything you have said....Ill be quietly waiting till then.

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

You will not be auto suspended.  But if you let me know your suspended account I can look into real  quick.  Again I talk to my account rep weekly.  But unlike me gladly sharing my info you don't want to share your account.

And yes I run all three of the accounts I posted and opened them all myself, along with several other ebay accounts for other ventures over the years.  My day job (Goodwill) I sold over 5 Million online last year on accounts I fully manage.  I my personal accounts I sold over $60k last year (sorry the last few months are lower as I am in the middle of renovating my basement to have a larger home  office).

But yeah please feel free to share even one link or your account to support anything you have said....Ill be quietly waiting till then.

I posted one screen shot already to validate my truths.

I haven't posted my suspended accs because I don't even care to access it. Why would I?  I don't want them back 

I'm also not asking for help on that .

If you read the thread I was just wanting a couple people to buy an item from my eBay and after they get it leave feedback. Super Simple. 

Was never asking to show people my suspended accounts or help on it.

Also porkdad validated /vouched for this process it's in the thread. I sent him the $10 immediately after purchase 

I've got 2 accounts I use that are very strong.  

And Im making more accounts as back ups and to sell in random categories.

What are you wanting from me?

I know for a fact eBay suspends accounts on creation and at the beginning of sales. Why does it matter to argue with me on it?  

What do you think is sketchy about me? We have diff selling strategies, so what?  here is my current main acc. Sales:

spacer.png

I also don't need a eBay rep.

Why are you so into flaming a thread with non sense about eBay and interrupting ?

I'm just giving people  10 bucks for buying something that is literally $4 on eBay.

That all it is and all it ever was.

Nothing unusual to cause fear,uncertainty or doubt.

That  extra $5 can go towards paying for shipping on another record for them or hamburger &fries at McDonalds.

It's like helping the VC community with a rebate opportunity 

Edited by SwiftCat

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

No you haven't.  Again post link to your active ebay account if you have nothing to hide.  I mean are you afraid someone may click on it and buy something?

As the kids say pics or didn't happen.

I've posted two pics now in this thread,

One confirming I was active on VC two weeks before this thread when you said I haven't been on: this was Dec 10. And I made the thread on Dec 27.Screenshot-20230104-111736.png

Direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/CKsTSxmT/

My sales for last year to verify my amount of money I mentioned I make on one of my active main account:

PXL-20230104-183856913.jpg

Direct link: https://postimg.cc/sGzCJckV

I have no reason to lie.

It's not a scheme lol

As for what I sell on it and wanting my user id... No ty I don't share that deep of info 

32 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I didn't ask for pictures of your 5 posts on here in the last 2 years or how much you sold.  I asked for something showing you were actually banned from ebay for selling too much.

Again pick or didn't happen.

You literally wrote:

But yeah please feel free to share even one link or your account to support anything you have said....Ill be quietly waiting till then 

I backed up things I wrote about to show I'm honest, my account and income.

Quite frankly I don't care if you believe me that eBay suspends accounts for selling too much too fast.

I know it's true and that's all that matters.

Also eBay and PayPal both give generic security concerns or site activity risks as reasons on most suspensions they don't like to tell you how to make a account differently and give specifics.

Why do you care so much 😂😂

What does it matter why do you doubt me , my average sell is $70 minimum.

you literally sell used goodwill items that aren't very expensive like $5 dvds

Even your personal account looks like it sells stuff from your goodwill employer it's got the same type of random items and that's with just couple minutes scrolling on my phone.🤔

I appreciate your honesty with the links but a lot of what you write is to cause fear or doubt and your eBay link accounts have a long history of sales not new accounts just starting out.

I just don't understand why you care so much.

This thread had one purpose

This thread isn't yours I'm glad you had fun hijacking it lol is that all you do here? I hope not 

Why do you care that my opinion on suspensions is different than yours?

This argument is hilarious and pointless.

With that said, ebay doesnt suspend accounts for selling. In fact they want you to sell more because it means more revenue for them.

They limit your selling amount in first few months to make sure you didnt scam for 5k and run off, closing your accounts and leaving them stuck reimbursing the buyer.

If you stuck to 1 account vs 15 that you are playing around with you would be much better off

/end thread

10 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

This argument is hilarious and pointless.

With that said, ebay doesnt suspend accounts for selling. In fact they want you to sell more because it means more revenue for them.

They limit your selling amount in first few months to make sure you didnt scam for 5k and run off, closing your accounts and leaving them stuck reimbursing the buyer.

If you stuck to 1 account vs 15 that you are playing around with you would be much better off

/end thread

At this point I honestly don't understand why he argues his point...

I've voiced my opinion on account creation but it's not even what this thread is about lol

Ive got two main accounts, but if something happens I think it's good to have back ups. Plain and simple really.

I do agree they want you to sell more but in the first 2-3 months they are cautious and have bots that auto suspend I think it's called  mc113

anyway I'll never understand why it matters 

1 hour ago, SwiftCat said:

Why do you care that my opinion on suspensions is different than yours?

I guess because you don't understand the difference between opinions and facts.  Fact they don't suspend accounts for selling too much. But again if they do, by all means share a single account anywhere on ebay (doesn't even have to be yours) that ebay banned for selling too much.

13 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I guess because you don't understand the difference between opinions and facts.  Fact they don't suspend accounts for selling too much. But again if they do, by all means share a single account anywhere on ebay (doesn't even have to be yours) that ebay banned for selling too much.

It's not even related to the point of my thread. 

I don't really know why people are so afraid to use search engines.

https://youtu.be/Vu9dihPL-0c
Literally 1k comments about the trying to sell on eBay 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Account-permanently-suspended-after-first-listing/td-p/32011636

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Account-permanently-suspended-without-explanation/td-p/32658554

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6244174/new-ebay-account-suspended

I know you will defend your case and and never admit stupidity and your bias.

But there is ton of suspensions on new accounts  trying to sell for no real reason and it's a big problem.

You've made 3 accounts I've made over 15 

I know what the fk I'm talking about.

NEW accounts. Not selling limits but actual suspensions

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

None of those links were to people who got banned for selling too much.....

New accounts trying to sell 

When you first questioned me about selling too much I explained:

My exact explanation: 

Yes if on a new account,  if you sell a couple $100+ items it'll auto suspend.

You liberals are impossible.

Keep living in the programming.

I can't help you. You probably were double masked and vaxed.

I just proved eBay suspends new accounts all the time for trying to sell items and you can't even admit it.

fuck off

• SwiftCat changed the title to Felt emo might delete
32 minutes ago, SwiftCat said:

You liberals are impossible.

Keep living in the programming.

I can't help you. You probably were double masked and vaxed.

Science and logic clearly aren't your strong points. 

Your ebay conspiracy theories run as deep as your rigged election theories