Macho Man Randy Savage-Be A Man Silver LP

• etphonehome changed the title to Macho Man Randy Savage-Be A Man Silver LP

41 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

How does this thread exist with not even one mention of our resident macho man who’s actual username I can’t think of to tag?

The Macho Man never gave licensing rights to these jokers, Brother.

I thought about posting this a while back but even days before this went up it seemed sold out everywhere.

Edit: also I forgot I changed my username a while back.

Edited by 75 percent oof

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

https://girdermusic.com/collections/pre-orders/products/macho-man-randy-savage-be-a-man-limited-run-vinyl

/300 nWo swirl with title belt obi strip (also a /300 picture disc there). This has been up all day - I got hit with an IG ad and I’m seeing it hit Reddit 10 hours ago and there are 74 copies still. Safe to assume they finally oversaturated the marketplace with this $50 joke album no one actually wants to listen to more than once.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

https://girdermusic.com/collections/pre-orders/products/macho-man-randy-savage-be-a-man-limited-run-vinyl

/300 nWo swirl with title belt obi strip (also a /300 picture disc there). This has been up all day - I got hit with an IG ad and I’m seeing it hit Reddit 10 hours ago and there are 74 copies still. Safe to assume they finally oversaturated the marketplace with this $50 joke album no one actually wants to listen to more than once.

Here's the thing about this. For $10 you bet your ass I'm getting it. For $20 I'm on that shit. For $30 I'm questioning whether I really need it. For $40 I'm out. For $50 shipped there is NO FUCKING WAY, BROTHER. I'm rolling over in my grave.

“Only 300 of these webstore exclusives each made. Black and White Swirl with OBI Strip and a PICTURE DISC.  Both with Hype Stickers. If  Record Store Day April 2023 demand isn't telling enough, I can promise you that the after market price on these will be over $150.  When we launched the RSD Purple, the demand was 9X what we manufactured and most stores only got 1 copy. In fact the demand was second only to Taylor Swift's new album that dropped the same day. Many of the larger stores shared that this record was the one they received the most calls about leading up to record store day.  So I don't need to tell you that this is going to be a collectors dream and that only 300 people in world will be able to get their hands on these. I hope it's you!”

Probably the most embarrassing product description I’ve ever read.