ALLEN EPLEY - Everything FFO Wilco, AM radio, Roger Waters, Shiner, The Life and Times and ?

I don't know what I'm doing buying an album when I am purging over half of my collection... Anyway, this record is striking a chord with me. Very dreamy 70s AM radio sounds. He is evidently from Shiner and The Life and Times, who I am not familiar with at all. I liked the description in the YT comments, "Sounds like Roger Waters violently trying to escape a Tom Petty song." Violently is a bit much, but I can hear the comparison. Some of you could probably come up with better comparisons. This comes on unique hand poured vinyl and for $24.99 that is a deal. Limited to 500. Hand poured vinyl here

I like how Spartan experiment on making cool, unique packages for their releases. Like the Reader zoetrope release - such a small band to be taking a dip on making something different with, but glad to see it's sold out (and too right, it's a great album). Anyway, will check this out, sounds great and I like the idea of the handpoured wax and reasonably priced in this economy?!