PO soon: boygenius - "The Record" | Out March 31st (Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus, Julien Baker)

29 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

the target exclusive ended up being 10 bucks cheaper than the blue or silver variant but I'm also a red card member too 

I actually just canceled my order from the webstore and went for this version as well for the $10 savings.  Gladly put that $10 toward my preorder of The National record

On 1/18/2023 at 1:08 PM, Sad Heart said:

Gonna hold off on this. Almost $40 for a single LP for my wife who will probably never spin it. Gonna wait til the album comes out and just get black if I dig it. 

I wanted the blue one but no way am I paying almost $40 for a single lp so I'm probably going to get the target exclusive orange one as its the cheapest one and shipping will be free with my moms red card. I'm sure if they were still on matador records it would not be so expensive.

On 1/20/2023 at 5:17 PM, lexicondevil said:

These prices are turning me off to these, especially since none of them seem very limited. Requested a refund for the band versions and just waiting to figure out what I want. Don't feel any need to rush and buy anything. Maybe it will just be Spotify. GASP!

This is where i am at too. MaybeI'll just wait and see if I can snag an indie from my local on release. At least then I can save on shipping

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

Wonder if CDs will become popular again…

A while back I was having some issues with my Bluetooth in my car, so I started picking up a bunch of cds for cheap from thrift stores...I have a pretty sweet collection going now of mostly 90s alt rock stuff.

I mean, obviously people on this forum are more likely to collect whatever physical format already, but yeah, I could see it happening. I'm about that bluray/4k life too.

37 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

A while back I was having some issues with my Bluetooth in my car, so I started picking up a bunch of cds for cheap from thrift stores...I have a pretty sweet collection going now of mostly 90s alt rock stuff.

I mean, obviously people on this forum are more likely to collect whatever physical format already, but yeah, I could see it happening. I'm about that bluray/4k life too.

I feel that. I just got a unit to start storing my movies and games. Got a Panasonic player recently to upgrade my Sony, and it’s fantastic. CDs might be next on the list. 

A6-E8911-A-73-C3-4909-B6-E5-512-B8-F717-

• 1 month later...