PO: Fall Out Boy - So Much (For) Stardust (out 3/24)

https://store.falloutboy.com/products/smfs-vinyl?variant=40217797591130

1000 Dark Matter Marble (Black Marble/Splatter)

2000 Green Glow Glow Glow Light (Glow In the Dark)

4000 Black Ice Heartbreak (Translucent Black)

8000 Cobalt Crocodile Tears (Translucent Blue)

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png bluevinylcopy.png?v=1673997784&width=823 

Edited by Justinadamk

27 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

New song beats the piss out of the last 2 albums. Joe wasn't at Alter Ego and [as far as we know] he wasn't in this video. I hope he's alright. Pete and Patrick said there's going to be a lot of easter eggs.

I heard he's been having a lot of back problems? Not sure of the source of that though. However he has been in all the other promo photos, and his initials are on those Homeboy's Life letters so I think he's still a member of the band. 

Edited by Justinadamk

5 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

I heard he's been having a lot of back problems? Not sure of the source of that thought. However he has been in all the other promo photos, and his initials are on those Homeboy's Life letters so I think he's still a member of the band. 

I read about back problems too but no credible source. I agree it seems he's still a member I just hope he's doing alright.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

I read about back problems too but no credible source. I agree it seems he's still a member I just hope he's doing alright.

I read his book (which sucked ass) where talks at length about back issues. But also talked about wanting the band to get back on track and acknowledged that their last couple of pop albums aren't good for their discography. 

23 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

What was wrong with it? Haven't heard much about it myself

easily top 3 least exciting and most mundane "rock" bios i've read (i basically only read music bios.)  he tries to be funny and cute on every page and it's over the top cringe.  just overall made me feel confused about who let green-lit a book by the least interesting member of this band.

19 minutes ago, porkdad said:

easily top 3 least exciting and most mundane "rock" bios i've read (i basically only read music bios.)  he tries to be funny and cute on every page and it's over the top cringe.  just overall made me feel confused about who let green-lit a book by the least interesting member of this band.

I'm glad to read this synopsis because I only recently found out about the book and thought it might make for an interesting read. The only press thing I read about it seemed positive (https://www.spin.com/2022/09/fall-out-boy-joe-trohman-none-of-this-rocks/) but now I'll probably pass or go for a super cheap used copy. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...