PO (1/20 10AM EST): City and Colour - The Love Still Held Me Near

• Sad Heart changed the title to PO (1/20 10AM EST): City and Colour - The Love Still Held Me Near
6 minutes ago, danyc said:

Went with the BV version for $50 total. Dine Alone sold out before 10 is BS! The NC version has a signed postcard inserted for another $10. Boloney with that! 

Agreed, the signed postcard should really be a free extra that they should throw in, not charge extra for! Maybe don’t advertise it and have it as a little surprise for people to find 

• 2 months later...

Ordered BrooklynVegan black/blue galaxy but even though the sticker said the right variant, it looks like the Dine Alone exclusive tan/black galaxy. Anybody else?

considering myself lucky if so but not 100% sure if it’s not just that the Blue/black came out poorly.

Edited by aharderharmony

On 4/14/2023 at 12:47 AM, aharderharmony said:

Ordered BrooklynVegan black/blue galaxy but even though the sticker said the right variant, it looks like the Dine Alone exclusive tan/black galaxy. Anybody else?

considering myself lucky if so but not 100% sure if it’s not just that the Blue/black came out poorly.

Wanna post a photo? I can compare it to my DA variant.