PO: AJJ - Disposable Everything (Out May 26th)

- Limited to 2,000 worldwide

Tracklisting:
1. Strawberry (Probably)
2. Dissonance
3. Moon Valley High
4. Death Machine
5. White Ghosts
6. Disposable Everything
7. The Baby Panda
8. A Thought of You
9. Candles of Love
10. I Hate Rock and Roll Again
11. Schadenfreude
12. I Wanna Be Your Dog 2
13. All of My Woulds
14. In the Valley

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/new/products/ajj0de00dm-lp

*Be warned, Hopeless is hoping on that price gouge train and charging $9.44 for USPS shipping. Total is $38.70 PPD 💀💀💀

New single:

1 hour ago, onandonandon said:

Didn't really like the last full length but digging the singles off this one so far. I'll hold out for an indie exclusive or whatever I can pick up secondhand.

It took a while for that record to click with me, but I actually really like it a lot now. A Big Day For Grimley is one of my favorite AJJ songs ever. That record dropped at a time where the entire nation was at peak TDS, and I always felt like Sean Bonnette took a more anarchist approach to everything, hearing him go steadfast in one direction was odd. Don't get me wrong, I still think songs like Psychic Warfare are cringe city, but I can see he was going full force at the established power opposed to general statism, which is what I was used to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 6:24 PM, lostcrimes said:

I'm sure more variants are gonna pop up but I had to jump on it. Love the artwork. 

And here is a much cooler, more limited, and more expensive variant 🙃

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/14359028?fbclid=PAAaaLmwaFKu77_krCTUdjH_GuFqBgknZt7f3uK0e-VVzLGDIpsy5xQEpDwsY

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Just chiming in to say that I really love this album and it's hands down my 2023 AOTY. Sounds like a much more refinded version of Christmas Island. They've gotten so much better at adding ambient sounds and fills to their music. You can tell they put a lot of work into this record.

This album rules.

I enjoyed the album much more than their last album but it still didn't stick with me. I think I listened to it once on release day and then had no desire to go back to it. Glad to see it has been well received by fans though. I've loved their earlier stuff and glad to see them getting bigger crowds and more success even if I have fallen off with them.

3 hours ago, onandonandon said:

I enjoyed the album much more than their last album but it still didn't stick with me. I think I listened to it once on release day and then had no desire to go back to it. Glad to see it has been well received by fans though. I've loved their earlier stuff and glad to see them getting bigger crowds and more success even if I have fallen off with them.

I wouldn't say it's bad but Good Luck Everybody ranks dead last for me 🤷