PO: Thrice - The Artist in the Ambulance (Revisited)

On 3/21/2023 at 12:32 PM, xfactor675 said:

Yeah mine got cancelled too. Also don't think that amazon will go through as this is also out at indies, so don't get your hopes too high. 

Ordered from amazon on Tuesday after my local store said he still hadnt had his copies fulfilled yet (and that got me nervous). Amazon is now out for delivery today. 

Will keep it sealed and return it in a week or 2 if the local store copies show up by then

Edited by Justinadamk

2 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

Ordered from amazon on Tuesday after my local store said he still hadnt had his copies fulfilled yet (and that got me nervous). Amazon is now out for delivery today. 

Will keep it sealed and return it in a week or 2 if the local store copies never show up at the store

oh thanks! didnt know it was on amzn, bought a copy to Europe !! hopefully shipping soon ;) 

8 minutes ago, li0nel said:

Got the same Olive variant from Amazon, got it yesterday… wanted to ask: are the lyrics printed upside down like mirrored? Looks like it’s unintentional, misprinted?

From the band:

VINYL UPDATE:

Unfortunately, there was a print mistake on the lyric sheet, but each customer has been provided with a corrected one that they’ll need to insert once receiving their vinyl copy.

There is no action required on your end, the corrected lyric sheet will arrive with your vinyl order.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding here.

2 minutes ago, thglif52 said:

From the band:

VINYL UPDATE:

Unfortunately, there was a print mistake on the lyric sheet, but each customer has been provided with a corrected one that they’ll need to insert once receiving their vinyl copy.

There is no action required on your end, the corrected lyric sheet will arrive with your vinyl order.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding here.

Not the case with my Amazon copy. Officially a misprint then…