FS: Nada Surf, Wolf Alice and Neko Case box sets

Alan P

I'm in need of some cash, so putting these up for offers, which are theoretically the most valuable pieces in my collection.

edit-adding prices per recommendation:
$350- Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool- 2xLP, Album + 10", EP, RE + 10", EP, RE + CD, Comp (weighs 5 pounds)
$350 -Neko CaseTruckdriver, Gladiator, Mule Box Set, Compilation, Limited Edition 8 x All Media (weighs 9 pounds)
SOLD $250 -Nada Surf – Vinyl Box Set 1994-2008 Box Set, Limited Edition, Compilation (weighs 5 pounds)

Can provide exact shipping cost for your location, feel free to DM for a quote. As you can imagine, these are all pretty heavy.

I have 100% rating on Discogs (drenchedecent), but would rather not sell them there because of the massive cut Discogs would get. Considering eBay, but a hassle considering how many photos I would have to take and upload.

All three are NM/VG+. I love them, so have I cared for them and stored them well. For Wolf Alice there are some scratches on the outside box (which is black and glossy and was a really bad production decision), but the records have barely been listened to (twice each maybe?). The Neko Case set is closer to mint, and three or four of the albums have never been spun. I just checked, and two are still sealed actually. Neko autographed the booklet as well. The only Nada Surf record to have been spinned more than once is "Let Go". "The Weight is a Gift" is sealed as I have another variant. Happy to share photos or more details through DMs.

Edited by Alan P
Nada Surf sold

• Alan P changed the title to FS: Nada Surf, Wolf Alice and Neko Case box sets