Official All-Encompassing INDUSTRIAL MUSIC Releases & All Thread (Now with Darkwave, Goth, & Adjacent)

jhulud

23 hours ago, jhulud said:

And speaking of Skinny Puppy...how legit is this over at MerchBar? They seem to have pretty much all of their Nettwerk releases. 

Skinny Puppy Shirts, Skinny Puppy Merch, Skinny Puppy Hoodies, Skinny Puppy Vinyl Records, Skinny Puppy Posters, Skinny Puppy CDs, Skinny Puppy Hats, Skinny Puppy Music, Skinny Puppy Merch Store (merchbar.com)

SP has been slowly repressing everything, I've heard mixed reviews on the newer pressings, specifically people saying the sound quality sucks. I have a few of them (Remission, Bites, Mind, Cleanse)  and they sound ok to me. Then again the holy grail is the 2009 Last Rites Repress.

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

SP has been slowly repressing everything, I've heard mixed reviews on the newer pressings, specifically people saying the sound quality sucks. I have a few of them (Remission, Bites, Mind, Cleanse)  and they sound ok to me. Then again the holy grail is the 2009 Last Rites Repress.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. 

I'd love to see The Process see the light of day on vinyl. It'd be awesome as some deluxe release. But we know that Rick Rubin's greediness is what's keeping that from happening. 

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

The ones I have sound good if I remember right.  I'm hoping we see a Too Dark Park repress at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

New King Yosef is up for PO. Kinda new...the album dropped last year but it's not available on vinyl. I checked out his stuff after he did the collab album with Youth Code. Pretty heavy noisy industrial. At least his later stuff. 

King Yosef - The Ever Growing Wound

King Yosef - The Ever Growing Wound

King Yosef - The Ever Growing Wound – Silent Pendulum Records

On 2/10/2023 at 12:00 PM, jhulud said:

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. 

I'd love to see The Process see the light of day on vinyl. It'd be awesome as some deluxe release. But we know that Rick Rubin's greediness is what's keeping that from happening. 

You liked the process? I might have to give it another listen but I thought it was bad

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Official All-Encompassing INDUSTRIAL MUSIC Releases & All Thread (Now with Darkwave, Goth, & Adjacent)