PO: Face To Face - Over It 10” (Remastered Reissue)

update: sold out

https://www.iamtheantagonist.com/product/face-to-face-over-it-ep

10" premium vinyl repress. Original artwork and deluxe packaging. Remastered, limited edition press run of 1000.

Three color configurations:

333 orange crush/piss yellow half and half  (SOLD OUT)
333 blood red/canary yellow splatter  (SOLD OUT)
333 halloween orange/brown color in color (SOLD OUT)

Shipping 6-15-23

$25+ shipping.. I guess cheaper than an OG which I believe was a green wax promo?

edit: Definitely cheaper… an OG sells for $200+ according to Discogs.  Anyways.. I’m in for a) my love of F2F and b) look at my username

Edited by 10inchLUV

• 10 months later...
  • fuckinandsuckinandtouchin changed the title to PO: Face To Face - Over It 10” (Remastered Reissue)

I knew the 25th anniversary was coming this year, yet I still overpaid for a 2xLP copy just a few months ago.

My stomach dropped when I saw this announcement.  But then I read 4x10" and everything was fine.  It was a rollercoaster of emotions, man.

And at $60 for this pressing, my 2xLP copy's pricing seems a whole lot more reasonable.

Many people hated this album. I was really surprised how much I liked it when it came out. It's great that a lot of their fans have come around to this sleeper.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy this thing. I keep trying, just to see if it goes to checkout. Nope. Glad I have the 12 inch version.