PO: Saves the Day - Can't Slow Down repress

• ringo_0 changed the title to PO: Saves the Day - Can't Slow Down repress

9 minutes ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

Fuck I picked a wrong time to take a nap 

Looks like there's a brooklynvegan /500 if you're quick

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/saves-the-day-cant-slow-down-lp-limited-edition-only-500-made-tangerine-vinyl?_pos=2&_sid=691d3aab9&_ss=r

Edited by TheGhostOfRandySavage

5 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

I did see that, got one.   Not too bummed tho. I do have a 1st press on white.  But that ringer shirt tho

12 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Love that the brooklyn vegan one is less limited, less interesting variant, and $8 more before shipping. 

19 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Love that the brooklyn vegan one is less limited, less interesting variant, and $8 more before shipping. 

Right? Ridiculous! But I know people have been waiting on this for a while, figured I'd mention it.

26 minutes ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

I did see that, got one.   Not too bummed tho. I do have a 1st press on white.  But that ringer shirt tho

Right on. I have a black OG, but it's nice to finish off the colored collection.

8 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Right? Ridiculous! But I know people have been waiting on this for a while, figured I'd mention it.

Right on. I have a black OG, but it's nice to finish off the colored collection.

Yea I’m gonna say the BV variant is the best but that’s only cause I wanna justify paying more for it.  Also I’ve been wanting to pick up the 2nd press red for a while, but now that that there is this I’ll save myself some $$$

Late to the party on this one but got a BV variant earlier. Kinda not to bummed because BV postage to Australia was less than half the price of EV like I am talking $16USD vs $34USD! 

Anyway stoked to have it finally and happy with the tangerine as it is my favourite. 

Edited by Sonorsaur

16 minutes ago, geezfools said:

Ohhhhhh! And I was gonna grab the BV variant. Even though they put up some extra copies of the Black/White and snagged one.