Personal Vinyl Record Collection (Database Creation)

4 hours ago, B_big said:

Firstly, thank you for your input, but if you had taken the trouble to check my feedback, you would have easily seen that the buyers are satisfied . . . 🤗

I never had any complaints about recordings graded 'M'. I have kept all my stock extremely safe and secure!

As far as I am concerned, it is a more than convincing vote! I also regularly receive pm's who appreciate my grading and the additional information about the condition of the record. Often the visual condition doesn't match the audible condition and, and, and ...
By the way, the 'sealed' thing is an annoying American mannersim, I've had lots of records that weren't 'M' when I unpacked them. Don't worry, even the grading is not fixed, it's all floating.

However, most of what I offer comes with an audio clip too.

I get that you're being defensive because what people have been saying but this is probably the douchiest post I've seen on VC this year.

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Guys.  There is no need to critique perfection here.  OP has an answer for every possible suggestion or question on this airtight system that’s been set up.

Can we get back on topic and marvel at these coveted gems that are being shown off?

I think his airtight system is actually the 3k plus items added in his discogs collection and not this bullshit Microsoft Windows 95 program .

@Shelby

I don't know exactly what you disliked so much about my post, my guess would be the "Still Sealed" thing ... that's up to you to judge.

To be honest, I don't really care what you think, to stay polite. .  .  . and please don't forget: The world does not revolve around  only you!

But the fact is that no one but Americans are so crazy about this kind of record.  On the contrary, I insist that sellers open the shrink-wrap to prevent the cover from getting split seams during shipping.

9 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I think his airtight system is actually the 3k plus items added in his discogs collection and not this bullshit Microsoft Windows 95 program .

Agreed! Thank you for getting back to the essentials.
But it's not a Microsoft Windows 95 application. I use MS Windows 11 Pro and MS Access is an MS Office application. Just to be clear. 

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Guys.  There is no need to critique perfection here.  OP has an answer for every possible suggestion or question on this airtight system that’s been set up.

Can we get back on topic and marvel at these coveted gems that are being shown off?

Thank you for bringing the discussion back to the original topic. I was almost inclined to think that no one here is interested in recordings.
Of course, there are always some people who like to fight a "religious" war.

34 minutes ago, B_big said:

@Shelby

I don't know exactly what you disliked so much about my post, my guess would be the "Still Sealed" thing ... that's up to you to judge.

To be honest, I don't really care what you think, to stay polite. .  .  . and please don't forget: The world does not revolve around  only you!

But the fact is that no one but Americans are so crazy about this kind of record.  On the contrary, I insist that sellers open the shrink-wrap to prevent the cover from getting split seams during shipping.

Nah it's your entire personality. It sucks and you're oblivious. 

42 minutes ago, B_big said:

Thank you for bringing the discussion back to the original topic. I was almost inclined to think that no one here is interested in recordings.
Of course, there are always some people who like to fight a "religious" war.

Yeah, haters be damned, what else have you got over there?  Keep 'em coming.  Have you considered making a Youtube channel to share your thoughts on some of these beauties?

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

I get that you're being defensive because what people have been saying but this is probably the douchiest post I've seen on VC this year.

I had to re-read what I posted cause I didn’t remember being an asshole to warrant such a douchey response.