Goodies from the vinyl record cabinet

The language barrier and age were a big part. I've been reading what he has created on his website.

He was an aging collector coming to grips with the reality that his collection was gonna outlive him and was coming to terms with it. Kinda sad that he fell into this pit hole. I respect the guy a little more after getting to know  his intentions a bit more. I don't think this forum was what he was looking for. He's listed several forums that he recommends on his website but I don't think this will be one of them. 

8 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

The language barrier and age were a big part. I've been reading what he has created on his website.

He was an aging collector coming to grips with the reality that his collection was gonna outlive him and was coming to terms with it. Kinda sad that he fell into this pit hole. I respect the guy a little more after getting to know  his intentions a bit more. I don't think this forum was what he was looking for. He's listed several forums that he recommends on his website but I don't think this will be one of them. 

What was the website address?