[PO] QOTSA – In Times New Roman

Just now, xfactor675 said:

Wait till the first saturday of next month and buy this at monster music for 36+shipping, I don't think these are going anywhere during the preorder.

Also deep discount has all colors for 43.5 shipped right now.

I love Monster Music so much. I just did that with the new Hives album. 

10 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I love Monster Music so much. I just did that with the new Hives album. 

Me too, basically doing my sole vinyl purchases on the first saturday every month at their online shop. Combining multiple records to have free shipping then ship it to a mail-forwarding warehouse in Delaware, then to me to Europe. This way I can still have 35-40-dollar LPs shipped, this is the only justifiable option left for me to keep the hobby going.

Also popmarket is even cheaper than dd, 41.79 each

https://www.popmarket.com/search?q=Queens+roman&mod=AP

Edited by xfactor675

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

$39.99 Prime at Amazon, no mention of variant though.

Black is $32.98 at Amoeba. They also have red, green, silver and blue available for $34.98 each. Amoeba always has free shipping too, and they let you use their 15% off codes on pre-orders.

Anyone have a valid 15% promo code?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Last one was APR15.  MAY15 may be the new one.  If you’re worried they may correct (bump) the pricing up to match every other retailer, you can use AMOEBA10 for 10% off right now.  I believe that one is always good.

Didn't know about the Amoeba10 code. Thanks for that! Figured locking in now for under 32 bucks is better than holding out for a potential additional $1.75 in savings and getting burned by a price correction.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, this album is a whole lot of fun.  Can’t tell if the production is (probably) crunched again or if it’s just the MP3s, but it at least sounds a bit more dynamic than Villains.   I really enjoy how consistently groovy it is as well.  I only put in one listen while tasking with a work project, but I thought the pacing was great.  Already eager to go back to it.

11 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Damn, this album is a whole lot of fun.  Can’t tell if the production is (probably) crunched again or if it’s just the MP3s, but it at least sounds a bit more dynamic than Villains.   I really enjoy how consistently groovy it is as well.  I only put in one listen while tasking with a work project, but I thought the pacing was great.  Already eager to go back to it.

Where did you hear this? 

BTW, bandcamp.com shipping my green copy 

1 hour ago, faaip de oiad said:

Where did you hear this? 

BTW, bandcamp.com shipping my green copy 

There are several spots online where the album has leaked as MP3 files, your usual corners of the internet that'd contain that stuff, but I'm not promoting them on VC.  No early streams or anything though, from what I can tell.