PO NOW: DEFTONES - SELF TITLED (20TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION) 07/16

15 minutes ago, DarrenMcCall said:

Hey @TheGhostOfRandySavage I sent you a modmail a few minutes after the ban. You’ve broken multiple rules, continues to harass the mod team over and over again with false accusations. So, I banned you… 

Here’s the modmail you were sent:

“Deftones was already posted, and then reposted (I left the repost since it was the official store). The Amazon link was posted multiple times in both threads. We removed the third post for the same variant, because we don't want a new post for every store. This is typical for us to remove duplicate posts for the same variant.

> Is it going to show up again soon with an affiliate link from one of you?

Comments like this are unnecessary. I've addressed you multiple times about the mods in the past. You've now been permanently banned. If you don't like the sub, please go somewhere else.”

What a clown. Which rules have I broken?

I didn't repost anything, it was the first post for that retailer and at a lower price than any other and I was the one who posted the links in the other thread but thought it would benefit people if the lower priced option had its own thread, which happens for many releases on a regular basis.

You "addressed me about the mods" in a thread in which people specifically talked about mods and moderation on the subs and more specifically about affiliate links.

Again, you're an absolute clown. 🤡

I sent you a screenshot of literally the same album from the same retailer, just different variants all right in a row like 5 or 6 times.

Please don't tell me that someone legitimately submitted a mod report for that exchange.

edit // I think (and hope) report it to us just refers to airing out the laundry here on VC.  It would be pretty funny if someone was tilted enough to report something to the mods here though.

46 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

What a clown. Which rules have I broken?

You just didn't go through the proper channels.  What you should've done is post that Amazon link on one Facebook group to vet it out, and then repost that same post in another group.  Once you get through two layers of Amazon spam, you're clear for a Reddit post.

lol.png

Edited by Derek™

10 hours ago, DarrenMcCall said:

Hey @TheGhostOfRandySavage I sent you a modmail a few minutes after the ban. You’ve broken multiple rules, continues to harass the mod team over and over again with false accusations. So, I banned you… 

Here’s the modmail you were sent:

“Deftones was already posted, and then reposted (I left the repost since it was the official store). The Amazon link was posted multiple times in both threads. We removed the third post for the same variant, because we don't want a new post for every store. This is typical for us to remove duplicate posts for the same variant.

> Is it going to show up again soon with an affiliate link from one of you?

Comments like this are unnecessary. I've addressed you multiple times about the mods in the past. You've now been permanently banned. If you don't like the sub, please go somewhere else.”

Reddit moment. Why is that site ran by the biggest weenies imaginable?

17 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Reddit moment. Why is that site ran by the biggest weenies imaginable?

One wonders.

Anyway, sorry everyone, sorry @Shitty Rambo didn't mean to make this a whole thing, but since homeboy was recently on here trying to form a Discord group that he would of course moderate, I thought it might help some folks out to show what a petty fascist he appears to be.

Also, if he reported me for calling him a clown that's hilarious.

Edit: to get back on topic, I'm glad this is available for a more reasonable price.

Edited by TheGhostOfRandySavage

21 hours ago, Daiei said:

I'm the opposite. If you're going to celebrate you should be doing extra. I want those demos, acoustics, and remaster.

Anything less is useless. Isn't this album easily purchasable already?

Same. I get annoyed with anniversary or deluxe editions are just another dumb color variant.

3 hours ago, drewberinger said:

I got it on sale for $11 in 2013 lol

Now you have me digging through old Hot Topic order receipts. The good old days:

Crime In Stereo's I Was Trying... LP for $3.49! Two different John Coltrane records for $3.41 each! Slint's Tweez for $2.55! Frank Turner's Rock And Roll 10-inch for $1.27! Small Brown Bike's Fell And Found for $2.97! +44's When Your Heart Stops Beating for $6.79! Joyce Manor's Of All Things... for $6.06! Bayside's Walking Wounded for $5.67! Minor Threat's S/T for $4.02! And I still have 50+ orders I haven't even gone through yet!

Kids today will literally never know the magic of Hot Cash codes on double clearance days.

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Now you have me digging through old Hot Topic order receipts. The good old days:

Crime In Stereo's I Was Trying... LP for $3.49! Two different John Coltrane records for $3.41 each! Slint's Tweez for $2.55! Frank Turner's Rock And Roll 10-inch for $1.27! Small Brown Bike's Fell And Found for $2.97! +44's When Your Heart Stops Beating for $6.79! Joyce Manor's Of All Things... for $6.06! Bayside's Walking Wounded for $5.67! Minor Threat's S/T for $4.02! And I still have 50+ orders I haven't even gone through yet!

Kids today will literally never know the magic of Hot Cash codes on double clearance days.

I'd add Bayside Killing Time to that list. It was what... 8.99? Before it was on sale.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

URL redirects to some kqzyfj.com bullshit that my browser has blocked for safety.

For anyone who wants an actual link without playing any neckbeard redirect games;

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/music/39973982?ean=0093624854241

That's an affiliate link. It's 99% of what that user posts.

5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

URL redirects to some kqzyfj.com bullshit that my browser has blocked for safety.

For anyone who wants an actual link without playing any neckbeard redirect games;

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/music/39973982?ean=0093624854241

I use "untrack me" and it automatically strips redirects from links.