Articles- Better Than Me LP (FFO: Lawrence Arms, Brokedowns, Dopamines, early Goo Goo Dolls)

Hey everyone, long time user but don't post very often outside of the sales/trades section of the board. Either way, my band Articles just put out an LP and I figured I promote it a little bit. 

Pressed out of 50 copies on clear vinyl. If you're a fan of the bands listed above then you'll probably find something to enjoy about it. We are also playing FEST 21 this year too. 

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. 

Articles- Better Than Me LP

spacer.png

Edited by refusenococktails

As a fan of all of those bands (hell I even like later Goo Goo Dolls), someone who also likes Seagulls (@motorbikesaw you guys play with Karbomb in Brooklyn several years back - Nick is a long-time friend), and a fella that likes hearing new bands, I went ahead and copped the LP and the 7" off bandcamp.

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

As a fan of all of those bands (hell I even like later Goo Goo Dolls), someone who also likes Seagulls (@motorbikesaw you guys play with Karbomb in Brooklyn several years back - Nick is a long-time friend), and a fella that likes hearing new bands, I went ahead and copped the LP and the 7" off bandcamp.

That was before my time in Seagulls but I would love to play in Brooklyn! Not sure if you saw (here comes the icky self-promo part), but Seagulls has a 7in that just went up for preorder and a full length preorder very soon. The thread should be on the front page still. That's all the thread jacking I can do today. 

Nick rules! He and Rory (Current Seagull and Karbomb alumni) have been getting together and making noise similar to Kid Dynamite. I can't wait to see what happens with it. 

Thank you for picking up Articles records!

6 hours ago, motorbike said:

That was before my time in Seagulls but I would love to play in Brooklyn! Not sure if you saw (here comes the icky self-promo part), but Seagulls has a 7in that just went up for preorder and a full length preorder very soon. The thread should be on the front page still. That's all the thread jacking I can do today. 

Nick rules! He and Rory (Current Seagull and Karbomb alumni) have been getting together and making noise similar to Kid Dynamite. I can't wait to see what happens with it. 

Thank you for picking up Articles records!

Oh, so I've been a Seagulls fan since the original lineup? 👴 

Yeah I did see the thread and Say10 post on socials. I'll be buying both of those too. 

Hopefully the next time I'm visiting family down in GA, it aligns with a Seagulls show!

• 4 weeks later...