Help Needed! Slipknot self titled album "blood lemon"?

51 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

You got the "any and all help" you asked for. No need to be a dick on a message board you just joined. Discogs is your friend. Use it.

Not being a dick pal, there was no need for the snarky answer, he helped me fair enough and i thank him but if ya give a rude comment ya gunna get one back, welcome to the internetđź‘Ť

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

1 hour ago, Chazz4 said:

Not being a dick pal, there was no need for the snarky answer, he helped me fair enough and i thank him but if ya give a rude comment ya gunna get one back, welcome to the internetđź‘Ť

Lmao your dumb ass got all excited over a bootleg you thought was rare.

1 hour ago, Chazz4 said:

Look out everybody, we've got an edgy tween here.

On a more helpful note, discogs is typically going to be your best resource looking for info on specific variants, and whether something is legit/a counterfeit/bootleg.

You got shit on because you're a brand new user here and came off as being snarky after someone helped you. Be cool, contribute to the board and someday you'll be able to be snarky all you want without people jumping down your throat immediately.

5 hours ago, Chazz4 said:

Shelby lad calm down, be the looks of it you’re about to have another stroke, less fatty foods and more exercise bud ❤️

That isn't me it's a random dude I thought looked funny. Kinda like how you probably do. Those tiny wrists in your photos belong to someone who would be scared of me irl lol