Help Needed! Slipknot self titled album "blood lemon"?

He’s been permabanned already. I’m choosing to leave the thread open for now to show how behavior like this escalates & results in an unpleasant experience for VC’ers. Even some of the VC old dawgs who lurked were bothered by it. 

I’d like to think that after 16 years of being here…VC should be a safe space for a good most of us. Yes, there will be some harmless making fun of each other in our tastes in music & bands…misguided & questionable for some…but a few of us have known each other long enough to know how to poke at each other & what lines to never ever cross. 

VC has always been an eclectic & mixed & inclusive group of music & vinyl fans. Be respectful to each other at least. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp. 

As was mentioned earlier…don’t go into a stranger’s house & shit on them & wipe your ass on the rug. 

Sorry, you just met a chav on the internet. Not all Brits are like that, it's just when you've had a potent kebab after a night out on the cheapest 'spoons lagers, you get a rage the next day that doesn't end when you've done a big poo. You usually see these guys walking around town centres with their shirt off, stained joggers, market quality Nikes sneakers (swoosh peeling off), arms hovering to the sides from invisible lats syndrome, the cheapest deodorant whole can sprayed all over which you can smell down wind a mile away, cheapest silver chains clanging about like loose change. And that 1000 yard stare; You must not give them eye contact until they've made it to Greg's for a steak bake or McDonalds, otherwise you have to endure about 5 minutes of them yelling "what u looking at mate? You gay or something? COME ON THEN U WANT SOME". Masking their sexuality with a bit of fighting talk, but they'd probably fit in nicely at a sportswear fetish night in Vauxhall arches.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it, good fun that!

Edited by whoa

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

He’s been permabanned already. I’m choosing to leave the thread open for now to show how behavior like this escalates & results in an unpleasant experience for VC’ers. Even some of the VC old dawgs who lurked were bothered by it. 

I’d like to think that after 16 years of being here…VC should be a safe space for a good most of us. Yes, there will be some harmless making fun of each other in our tastes in music & bands…misguided & questionable for some…but a few of us have known each other long enough to know how to poke at each other & what lines to never ever cross. 

VC has always been an eclectic & mixed & inclusive group of music & vinyl fans. Be respectful to each other at least. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp. 

As was mentioned earlier…don’t go into a stranger’s house & shit on them & wipe your ass on the rug. 

My brotha, this weird esoteric piss corner of the internet has always been a pain in my ass and also a place I hold dear. Newdorks will come and go as much as the wind changes, but as long as a super duper hyper homie like you is at the Admin helm, we will preservere. Trolls be warned, VC Skeleton Crew will always rise!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/2t9pvPf7nToBPVZvls/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952836355508bafa33ec1309b460769583ecca43215&ep=v1_internal_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

There hasn’t been a good VC shit-thread in a while, but I have to admire how quickly OP completely unraveled.  I think he may’ve set a new record.  Other users have come completely unhinged over the years, don’t get me wrong, but quad posting, slurs, and alt-posting within… 24 hours?  Wild.