PO Now: Drab Majesty - An Object In Motion EP

Comes out August 25

https://www.daisrecords.com/collections/frontpage/products/drab-majesty-an-object-in-motion

spacer.png

Here is the pressing info:

Red/Green/Blue Vinyl EP | 300 edition

Black In Red Vinyl EP | 400 edition

Green In Blue Vinyl EP | 500 edition

Cloudy Green Vinyl EP | 700 edition

Cloudy Red Vinyl EP | 800 edition

Clear Vinyl EP | 1000 edition

Black Vinyl EP

Edited by JohnMatrix

7 hours ago, Streiti said:

That must just be exclusive for europe. Same version on DMs shop says limited to 300:

https://www.drabmajestymaterial.com/products/drab-majesty-an-object-in-motion-12-vinyl-ep

This is the only band on Dais's roster that I'll pay that shipping for. They have some 3rd party company ship everything for them which I assume is part of why it. Stupid though to charge this much. I've already not bought a few releases of theirs due to this.

Edited by fish

Dais responded to a couple people calling them out on how ridiculous the shipping cost is and they tried saying it's exactly what it costs them but I have a hard time understanding that if priority is less than $3 more. Sounds to me like their 3rd party is taking a bigger chunk than most. At least they've never screwed up my packages like notsoawesomemerch, merchnever, second shitty prints, etc.

If they're shipping media mail then the 10 buck shipping is bullshit. I will say that shipping has gotten a LOT more expensive, especially shipping Priority. I heard about Pirate Ship and started using them instead of going through USPS directly or annoying Shipstation from Paypal. They give you options between USPS and UPS to find the cheapest or best shipping. I was skeptical at first, but I'm sold for now...

• 1 month later...