How did you find Vinyl Collective?

Guest scriptedrain
Google while searching for some albums I wanted on vinyl.... this site is evil and will take all of my money.

Welcome! What's your sig a picture of?

Guest genericinsight
Punknews, plus I'm friends with Chris aka benchwarmer.

got a pretty nice collection going. Im stoked to see someone else with: Blount - Trauma (clear red vinyl). Love them.

thanks... I'm shocked anyone in the world even remembers that band! or any of the mid-late 90s Fearless roster for that matter.

got a pretty nice collection going. Im stoked to see someone else with: Blount - Trauma (clear red vinyl). Love them.

thanks... I'm shocked anyone in the world even remembers that band! or any of the mid-late 90s Fearless roster for that matter.

Ha, i loved all that music like Drunk in Public, Big Wig, White Kaps and just to make you a little bit jealous. I picked this self released 7" a few months ago and its awesome.

Blount S/T 7" Yellow Vinyl {#316/500}

[image]

[image]

yeah I saw that on your list...... nice! where/how did you obtain that if I might ask?

Um... I think it was ebay for like 3 bucks and no one bid against me. I would like to know if i have everything but its hard to find pressing info on any their stuff. It seems like they have one other 7" but i dont know for sure. I think i have just about everything.

Blount Blount 7" Yellow Vinyl {#316/500}

Blount Truama LP Clear Red Vinyl

Strung Out/Blount Split 7" Black Vinyl {/1000}

V/A - Blount, Straight Faced, Strung Out, NUFAN Punk Bites 2x LP Black Vinyl

If you have heard of anything else i would love to know.