How did you find Vinyl Collective?

Hello, my name is Danny, i have been collecting for about a year and apart from a few friends involved at the record shop i do not have anyone in my life who shares my passion for vinyl. So i did some looking with Google and here i am, i am slightly bewildered as i try to locate the message board rules. i hope this is as fun as i am imagining this will be and look forward to talking about records with you.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Many moons of lurking the internet. I've bought a few things from SRC so I saw the name pop up there obviously and VC started coming up nearly every time I'd be searching for a record as well. I ignored it for the longest time since I'm not much for forums but about a month or so ago I started regularly checking up on here for news and tonight I decided to go ahead and join!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just joined two days ago. I was looking for information on the Hot Topic Circa Survive represses and started looking at the thread for them on here. I kept it open in my browser and was constantly refreshing it. I made a VC account right after I grabbed Juturna :)