How did you find Vinyl Collective?

I was referred by a friend who also collects records. I hadn't been a part of any forums in a long while. I used to be pretty active on Staredit.net when I played Starcraft and even long after that because of the community. It's nice to be a part of a community with shared interests, even if I lurk more than I post.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks. 

I've been lurking off and on for a while and finally decided to register. I've been working within the record industry for about 11 years now and I'm pretty sure I learned about VC through my boss or one of the clients we work with (one of which is SRC). 

Nice place you've got here.

im just curious how all of you stumbled upon vinyl collective.

i ended up finding them through an ebay auction...i bought the fear before art damage picture disc and then read in a newsletter thing about the etid box set coming and got so excited cause i was curious about when/if it owuld be released. then the great shipping price and selction of records kept me coming back

This is a good question. I think I found through searching for vinyl records on google, I've never been that obsessed with the results at numbers 1 or 2, so I skipped a page or two and found vinyl collective

My wife worked with Virgil over the phones ordering cd's every month. He was a flirt but always sent alot of free stuff. He always kind of creeped us out. She was the manager of a record store in the 90's. He is on record saying he hates country music. Thats a fact! That was then. Fake people change over time. And...... micro brew makes you love alt country rock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...