How did you find Vinyl Collective?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 6:29 PM, Vinyl Elite Records said:

I run a online vinyl record website in the UK, and the only way to chat about vinyl seems to be facebook, so was glad to come across this forum. www.vinylelite.co.uk

On 1/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, safetyfun&learning said:

Hi folks,

I'm a UK vinyl collector, picking up random limited releases and mostly on the hunt for any rare We Are Scientists releases (drop me a message if you have anything for sale!).

sf&l

Welcome, there are a few people from the UK who post here.  Always interesting to see what other people are into.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How I found this message board, well I just did a simple google search.  I was looking for an active forums that talked about vinyl other than discogs & facebook ones cause they generally getting stale for me.   Anyway I saw a few that came up in the search, checked to see what forums seemed promising and boom, I'm here, what up doe. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first post. I'm hoping I'm not violating some obscure by even mentioning this so I'll leave the site name out of it. Based on utter nonsense I was "aggressively" banned from a very popular turntable site that has a huge archive of information about turntables. So I searched vinyl record forum and found this site. I read the rules and liked what I saw. So here I am.

BTW, by "aggressively", I mean that the entire IP at my very large company could not even see the site - at all. That is, the entire IP was banned from even reaching the site.  One of my workmates (who was also a member) was ticked. :)

Word of mouth from a friend and passionate vinyl collector. 

I should have signed up years ago.

I have some of my parents records like the New Black Eagle Jazz Band and The Stranger, Billy Joel. I have my Disney and Hobbit records from when I was a child, my teenage records like Upstairs at Eric’s. The thrift store gems like Blue Monday with the floppy disc sleeve.  The last 10 years, I’ve been excited about all the great new music being made, limited runs and reissued classics.  
It’s February 2021 and I haven’t bought much yet but I really digin’ Aaron Frazier’s debut.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...