How did you find Vinyl Collective?

I placed an ebay order and loved the great shipping price...I think I bought:

Fear before - art damage

Bear vs - right now (green/white)

Lucero - nobodys darlings

Limbeck - s/t (platinum)

I've been hooked since...there's always stuff I see that I want.

I think since that 1st order the only stuff I've gotten is planet of ice, the 1st portugal and the etid box set.

I was looking for some Every Time I Die vinyl, and stumbled across this site, the site and the message board.

I recently got a turntable and I love the idea of having my favorite music on vinyl.

Also, I was checking out your guys' list of collections and all the stuff you have, and that makes me want to start collecting too.

So hello everyone and goodbye paychecks!

Ain't that the truth!

Welcome aboard dude!

I've gotten way poorer since this message board started up.

Ill have to agree, I found VC through the Suicide Squeeze website, I was ordering the MTB Planet of Ice magenta splatter, found VC and ended up ordering all 6 variations :D now im broke ::)

Ain't that the truth!

Welcome aboard dude!

I've considered ending my relationship with this board several times because of the ridiculous damage it does to my wallet, but I just love you guys to much. This board is amazing and I can't keep away from a sick deal.

I was looking for some vinyl records for a reasonable price through google. And although the shipping prices to Europe are pretty high it's still a lot cheaper to get them from the US. If I ordered an Elliott Smith or Bouncing Souls lp in The Netherlands it would be 25 dollar each...

Whoa, two dutch people posting right after each other....what are the odds....

I've considered ending my relationship with this board several times because of the ridiculous damage it does to my wallet, but I just love you guys to much. This board is amazing and I can't keep away from a sick deal.

I took a 2-month hiatus specifically because of that. Of course, now that it's done I'm back to my old spending habits, haha.