How did you find Vinyl Collective?

I don't recall the exact moment I found VC... but I'm thinking it had to have been when I was checking into the band Kane Hodder after hearing about their album The Pleasure to Remain So Heartless which was affiliated with Suburban Home Records. I've been spending money I don't have here @ VC ever since.

Found it yesterday when I googled for information on the Daylight 10". I'm totally new to vinyl (ordered my first record about a month ago (the deluxe edition of Underoath - Lost In The Sound of Seperation, since that I've recieved about thirty 12", fifteen 7" and a couple of 10"). It's made me broke.

I just found this site last night, Googling for info on the Sticks and Stones "World to be Saved, Song to be Sung," reissue. I have a pretty puny record collection, but every so often I get a craving and cruise around on eBay looking for stuff. I don't have the money to blow on lots of vinyl, but when I do I like having a good place to look for it.

i've known about VC for a while. i had my friend pick up a copy of Dear You by Jawbreaker for me in an order he made a couple weeks ago. i wanted it pretty bad, but was hesitant to drop $16 or whatever on a new lp that had already been repressed a few times. it was cheap as hell here though, only like $9. i figured i'd check it out some more, so i made an account on here. now i'm getting hooked up with a Hot Water Music 7" i've been trying to get my hands on for quite some time now! i'd definitely say it was worth the time hahaha

• 3 weeks later...