How did you find Vinyl Collective?

Guest scriptedrain

They're multiplying!!!

people must not see the Female sign next to my name, or they ignore it.

I'll admit that I didn't see it the first time I saw you post, but I happened to catch it shortly after.

Guest scriptedrain
I found it through AbsolutePunk I believe. I spend half my life on that site/forum. I'm sure Jeff can vouch for me on that! :P

Haha yes I can! :)

First off, i am really glad i did.I was looking for Tim Barry - Rivianna Junction on vinyl of some sort and Suburban Home seems to be linked to the Vinyl Collective here. By the way, thank you Virgil, I received the Rivianna Junction today. Not to mention the screenprinted covered Tim Barry - Demos earlier this week. Been a Richmond week here.

So yeah, I want to communicate with other vinyl collectors in the punk and hardcore and metal genres. I love the colored vinyl. It just fascinates me. I collect heavy the bands I love. Hot Water Music, Against Me!, RVA punk/hardcore/metal, Sick of it All, No Idea! etc...

I hope to get a list together soon. recordnerds.com I think I stumbled across earlier.

Looks to be quite a bit of fun here.

Guest genericinsight
First off, i am really glad i did.I was looking for Tim Barry - Rivianna Junction on vinyl of some sort and Suburban Home seems to be linked to the Vinyl Collective here. By the way, thank you Virgil, I received the Rivianna Junction today. Not to mention the screenprinted covered Tim Barry - Demos earlier this week. Been a Richmond week here.

So yeah, I want to communicate with other vinyl collectors in the punk and hardcore and metal genres. I love the colored vinyl. It just fascinates me. I collect heavy the bands I love. Hot Water Music, Against Me!, RVA punk/hardcore/metal, Sick of it All, No Idea! etc...

I hope to get a list together soon. recordnerds.com I think I stumbled across earlier.

Looks to be quite a bit of fun here.

did you get your username based on the PB/Fluff thread? hah

Guest shawnramone

I guess I started collecting vinyl from cd collecting and of course my parents gave me some of theirs so I said building a collection.

Guest scriptedrain
I guess I started collecting vinyl from cd collecting and of course my parents gave me some of theirs so I said building a collection.

Awesome! What'd ya get from your parents?

Guest shawnramone

Awesome! What'd ya get from your parents?

Well I got a lot of older rock from my Dad which was cool stuff like....

Pink Floyd,Deep Purple,Rolling Stones,The Eagles and Bruce Springsteen. From my Mom she had a lot of Pat Benitare sorry I spelled her name wrong.Fleetwood Mac stuff like that and it just got me really like excited about it.Then I found vinyl from bands that listen to now and I got my turntable from my neighbors and now I'm collecting.