How did you find Vinyl Collective?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Nicole. I'm like, almost 20 years of age. I reside in Philadelphia, PA. I go to art school, majoring in graphic design. I really like to photograph bands. I'm not pro or anything, but I have fun doing it. I actually took the photo of Dan Yemin in my signature. Some of you already know me because I post on the Alternative Press board under the name Honorable_Mention and a few of you who post on that board encouraged me to join up here. Top favorite musical groups include: At the Drive-In, Jawbreaker, LIFETIME, Paint It Black, Thursday, the Flaming Lips, and Circa Survive.

I'm Jim. I live in Pittsburgh. I am a godless hedonist, but I want to be your friend. I love John Vanderslice more than the universe, but I also enjoy Kid Dakota, Shpongle, Dredg, The Mountain Goats, 2-Pac, Opeth and a bunch of other things.

I found VC thanks to the pre-order of the new album by the fantastic post-metal band Russian Circles.

I've never looked at this thread before...I didn't realize it was an introduction thread.

My name is Josh. I live in San Luis Obispo, CA...same town as rivals and googlemyass, although I don't know either of them. I ride Vespa's and collect records and tattoos. I like a lot of different music.

I found out about Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home because of Drag The River.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...