Rosetta - Wake/Lift

Sorry I didn't have time to take pictures last night. I'll try to do it after work tonight. Galilean Satellites is supposed to be coming out on 4x12" sometime soon from some European label that I can't remember right now, then I think Translation Loss is putting out disc one of Galilean Satellites on a 2x12". So so so so so stoked.

Sorry I didn't have time to take pictures last night. I'll try to do it after work tonight. Galilean Satellites is supposed to be coming out on 4x12" sometime soon from some European label that I can't remember right now, then I think Translation Loss is putting out disc one of Galilean Satellites on a 2x12". So so so so so stoked.

that european label is music fear satan.

also about a year ago relapse announced split 7" with minor times

• 5 years later...

They canceled my order after 9 days :(

Sorry dude, I feel for ya :(  but that has been my experience with TL :angry:  at least you only had to wait 9 days. After 30 days on some TGS "finds", I emailed, and they emailed back once, "we're checking on it", and then no more responses.

Rosetta has only one more EP to fulflll their contract with TL, and then I think they are totally DIY/ free.

Hard to believe a /400 of this became so hard to find in a little over a year of seeing them in distros not uncommonly, along with the /500 Blue and Gray.  Now that Purple monster /100 OTOH, that's a toughie.

Repress-worthy, for sure.

Funny with ADOM, Cavity did a 3rd press Red /100 and no PR, I even talked with Rosetta and they knew nothing about it.  They stayed online for > 1 year, and when Cavity would do 25% off I would grab a copy or two for gifts, etc.

Then, Rosetta put something up (finally) on FB about the repress not too long ago, and BAM, they all sold out within a day.

Marketing 101 I guess??

I couldn't believe that the ADOM red /100 lasted that long. I finally bought one a few months after it went up. Isn't that the rarest aside from the orange?

Lex, here is the pressing info on ADOM:

1st Press 

250 Black  

150 Clear Blue 

100 White - edited

50 Clear Orange (limited version w/screened cover, hand-humbered) 

10 Clear Orange (regular jacket, no numbers)

2nd Press 

100 Clear (European Tour Copies)  - only 5 copies made available in the US

3rd Press 

100 Opaque Red

Does anyone know if the new album got a US

Pressing yet ?

Not yet. I follow them on twitter and FB, and I'm pretty sure they will announce there (I hope), or you can check here once a day like I do:

http://rosettaband.com/