top of your favourite record labels

have too many favorites (or labels that i like) but here are my least favorites that i will only order from if i have no choice:

1. Alias Records (fuck this lablel.)

2. Sabot

3. No Idea

Way to be negative for no reason.

it was just easier that way. every other label ive ordered from has been awesome and like i said theres too many to list (as i dont have a single label that i order from all the time). i did forget to mention Walk All Night Records though... but if you like Cold World you know the deal with that...

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty much every label puts out a few duds over the course of time, so there's no label I'll buy anything from sight unseen (or, uh, sound unheard). But I've learned to trust that anything with certain labels' logos on the back is at least worth a cursory listen.

not vinyl but aRCHIVE has a flawless list of albums. everything released is great, the only place that i'll do 100% blind buys and be satisfied with every purchase.

Way to be negative for no reason.

it was just easier that way. every other label ive ordered from has been awesome and like i said theres too many to list (as i dont have a single label that i order from all the time). i did forget to mention Walk All Night Records though... but if you like Cold World you know the deal with that...

walk all night was ran by the guy who did posi fest right? fucking douchebag. but so are cold world. all the x570x shit sucks ass. so glad i'm out of that area and away from those retarded scenesters. western pa has about no music scene anymore compared to w-b, but at least i don't have to worry about getting jumped by some 16 yr old edge idiots outside metro.

• 1 month later...