Against Me! - New Wave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOORAY!!! My order finally came in today!

My New Wave LP came with the bonus CD. Now the question is, should I keep the other CD I had originally ordered with the DVD, or send it back?

Is there anything on the DVD that's worth keeping it?

Well, I was actually at the show they taped for the DVD and it was a great performance. If you don't think you'll watch it, just send it back. To be honest, why did you order the CD to begin with? It wouldn't have been hard to have just downloaded the mp3's of the album and paid for the vinyl. I think the DVD would be worth having, though.

Also, my Los Feliz is not on gray (swirl??), it's more of a purple. I like it.

The purple looks a lot cooler, but oddly enough its less rare than the grey.

Guest conoley
I have an extra bonus 7-inch if anyone is interested, because I got the LP and the CD/DVD.

I might take you up on that - especially if for some reason mine doesn't show. What do you want for it?

Well, I was actually at the show they taped for the DVD and it was a great performance. If you don't think you'll watch it, just send it back. To be honest, why did you order the CD to begin with? It wouldn't have been hard to have just downloaded the mp3's of the album and paid for the vinyl. I think the DVD would be worth having, though.

It never said on the website that the LP was going to come with a bonus CD, so I had no way of knowing. But I think I've decided to keep it anyway. I enjoy throwing on live DVDs every now and then.

Also to anyone else that would like a Thrash Unreal 7", I have an extra one as well if anyone wants to trade for it. (Not trying to dissuade Conoley from you, KirbyPuckett). Just send me a PM or something.

I have an extra bonus 7-inch if anyone is interested, because I got the LP and the CD/DVD.

I'm interested. My girlfriend bought this from Hot Topic yesterday and it came with the CD but not the 7". What's on the b-side? What color is it?

- Jeff

It's on black.

The song is called "You Must Be Willing" -- It's a four and a half minute slow little acoustic number that builds up into a hearty song. It definitely wouldn't have fit on the record, but it's a good song nonetheless.