The strangest place you've ever seen a band logo.

What is the strangest place you've ever seen the logo/name of a band appear?

Example: When I was walking around in some small town in Sweden in 2001, I stumbled upon a bright yellow-and-blue Swedish postal service mailbox adorned with a Weakerthans sticker right across its front.

So imagine this:

[image]

With this across the front:

[image]

(The front font, not the back graphic)

What's your story?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

the set director from Veronica Mars asked for a bunch of posters once and they had said they would use it in their set for the college radio station; I have never watched the show, but they set director said he would use them. He particularly liked the Drag the River "It's Crazy" poster.

I always thought it was funny that Seth Cohen's room in the O.C. had a Nobodys, Falling Sickness, and Mustard Plug poster in it.

A kids show on Nickelodeon called "Drake and Josh." In their bedroom they have stickers of bands like ALL and Randy. I couldn't believe it

There's a Weakerthans sticker in there too. That one really took me by surprise.

Never noticed the Epitaph connection. Not nearly as impressed. I assumed the writers were fans. Oh well.

you know,i ever saw a bad people who arrestes by rape too young girl wear fake Discharge's tee shirt.

i think he's not Oi ! punker because many bad low price tee shirt company in Thailand always stole good graphic for make fake tee shirts....

anyway,i think the bad trend in Thailand is wave of Fashion Core....many kids here wear original post hardcore tee shirt bands but they never listen to their music before.

oh, and there's this trendy hip hop store at the mall that was selling a shirt that had its design totally ripped off from The Clash's London Calling. except the dude was smashing a radio. and the name brand was printed in the same style as the band's logo on the S/T album. it pissed me off.