These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows

8 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Obviously, I CAN. Its a matter of budgeting for show ticket, airfare, lodging, time off, etc.

I'm not totally sure how comfortable I am to get on a plane at this point as well.

I hear that. I have shitload of time off available. Just have to look into flights and where I'm going to stay. It seems there aren't that many hotels close to Neumos. They're all a Lyft ride away...but c'mon...

7 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I hear that. I have shitload of time off available. Just have to look into flights and where I'm going to stay. It seems there aren't that many hotels close to Neumos. They're all a Lyft ride away...but c'mon...

Yeah, well it looks like its a moot point now as tickets seem to be sold out. I'm sure I'll regret not going on my deathbed or something but I saw them a lot and have great fond memories.

Now, what I really would like to see is a new album and maybe a tour in support of that. A comprehensive remaster of the past discography would be plenty welcome as well.

I have some vivid memories of their singer spitting through the set. Spitting on the stage, into the air, onto his shirt, onto the ceiling of the venue, but thankfully not into the crowd. I can stand being a 100% sweat man during crazy pits and bumping into others for like 3 hours but I can’t deal with spit lol, I stood off to the side for that show. They were also selling two tees for $15 which I still have. A week later I saw Russian Circles in the same city and it was cool to see Brian twice. 

thank you for reading my blog post

Band just posted on their IG:

thesearmsaresnakesofficial Holy shit. This is overwhelming. Thank you soooo much to everyone that has bought a ticket. This shit is sold the fuck out. So with that in mind we’re working on getting another show set up for Sunday night. We’re getting the details ironed out now but we promise it’s going to be a bit of a different lineup and just as fun. We’ll let you know when as soon as we can. We can’t tell you how honored we are over this response. Thank you. We appreciate you

19 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Show on Sunday 8/29 added and tix available now. Act quick. The Saturday show sold out in 72 hours according to their post. 

These Arms Are Snakes tickets in Seattle at Neumos on Sun, Aug 29, 2021 - 8:00PM (axs.com)

Nice!  Was trying to keep an eye on the venue page.  Rather just eat the service charges than miss out again.  Will say Mamiffer and Helms Alee are much more appealing openers for me, so that's kind of a bonus.

2 minutes ago, radiatorhums said:

Nice!  Was trying to keep an eye on the venue page.  Rather just eat the service charges than miss out again.  Will say Mamiffer and Helms Alee are much more appealing openers for me, so that's kind of a bonus.

That's how I feel!!! I've seen Helms Alee a handful of times thanfully...last time was on Minus the Bear's 3rd and final night at the Showbox. But Mamiffer?!?!?...I'm even more excited for them as I have been an ISIS fan since day one and it led me to Mamiffer since Aaron and Faith. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows
On 8/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, jhulud said:

I wish they'd give us an update by now to confirm if the shows are still on or being affected by the surges in COVID cases. The anxiety is going to kill me first. 

I haven't heard anything locally about it being canceled. You probably already know, but Neumos is required proof of vaccination or negative results within the last 48. Also, the state just reintroduced mandatory masks indoors, regardless of your vaccination status. With those rules in place, I can't imagine they will be canceling with such short notice.