These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows

i wish there were better color options

As long as pink and white with pink haze don't become the same colors or different than what they're advertising, I don't think it matters. Also, I'm pretty sure Cherith Cutestory was a maritime lawyer?

i wish that every pressing would have just a plain old black option for those who don't want crazy colors, and watch the scene where michael is explaining his night to gob.

As long as pink and white with pink haze don't become the same colors or different than what they're advertising, I don't think it matters. Also, I'm pretty sure Cherith Cutestory was a maritime lawyer?

i wish that every pressing would have just a plain old black option for those who don't want crazy colors, and watch the scene where michael is explaining his night to gob.

Agreed on the black vinyl front. I can't remember that scene, but I'll get out my DVDs later, I just remember when he was talking to Maggie Lizer about what type of lawyer he was.

Agreed on the black vinyl front. I can't remember that scene, but I'll get out my DVDs later, I just remember when he was talking to Maggie Lizer about what type of lawyer he was.

Maggie "Lizerassoff" hahah. and i'm glad someone agrees with me on the black vinyl! :]

anyone order both copies together as one order and then only get charged for one? do you need to order each one separate or something to get both colors? i'm lost. i have the order receipt with confirmation and then the charge is half the price on my credit card. wtfffff. they never emailed me or anything.

• 12 years later...
15 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Being on the West Coast, crossing my fingers there are bigger things in the works.

Big up to the homies Filth Is Eternal.

From what I've heard, it's just a one off and there are no other plans at this time. But here's to hoping.  

Sadly going to miss this due to a wedding. I mean, we could bounce out early since we'll only be in Bellingham...

15 hours ago, mitchard said:

From what I've heard, it's just a one off and there are no other plans at this time. But here's to hoping.  

Sadly going to miss this due to a wedding. I mean, we could bounce out early since we'll only be in Bellingham...

Ahhhh damn! Still hoping! I just flew out to the Gulch/Drain/Sunami show last night, so my distanced show going is done, or limited, for the year haha

On 6/18/2021 at 6:45 PM, Derek™ said:

@mcpherson123 & too many others I’m too lazy to tag…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRYiLanq6w/

Thanks for the tag on this. My buddy caught one of their instagram posts about this early and texted it to me. I didn't even know they had an insta before they started hyping this.

I don't think I can justify a plane ride for this. I used to see this band on the reg for 12 to 20 bucks. I was lucky enough to see them about 4 times in '09 right before they broke up. I had read their name on forums for years before I finally checked them out in about December of '08. Tail Swallower had just been release in October of that year and I grabbed all their CD's from eBay as soon as I was done listening to the downloads I got of their discography as I was totally blown away. Spent a few years collecting their vinyl. I would really love to see them again but I don't know about the traveling.

We'll see.

• jhulud changed the title to These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows