Now on eBay: records, stickers, shoes...

greenatheart

I did search forever for it, but it's so epic that I'm afraid to ever actually play it. The way I look at it, I can have a record that I'm afraid to take out of the sleeve or I can have a bunch of money. The only thing I've "done" with it is talk about it, which I can do without actually owning a copy.

The couch we are looking at is actually a pretty cheap couch, but after we started selling a few things to work toward that, we realized that we had a lot of other stuff that was just taking up room in our one-bedroom apartment. We have a list of 86 records right now that we will not sell no matter what [unless of course someone would like to pay an exorbitant amount of money for one of them!]. EITS was on that list, but I'd rather hold onto things like my White Stripes full length albums that I actually listen to on vinyl.

Although I obviously will not say what the reserve price is on the EITS record, it is based on the highest "bids" I got on here. Because it is something I spent such a long time looking for, I'm looking for a specific minimum amount of money for it, otherwise I feel that it is worth it for me to keep it for now.