Stadium Arcadium deluxe edition.

inutil

What is the shipping like from them? I've never ordered from soundstage before. It still may be cheaper ordering from amazon if you have prime.

...although I can't seem to find the link for this on amazon yet.

I couldn't find the link on Amazon either. Shipping was 6.89 Media Mail. So my total was about 42 bucks. If it does pop up on Amazon, I might reconsider and attempt to get it for cheaper(?).

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like its up at Amazon a little early, shipping within 2-3 days:

http://www.amazon.com/STADIUM-ARCADIUM-Vinyl-CHILI-PEPPER/dp/B000GW8OX2/ref=sr_1_1_twi_mus_1_twi_lp__2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455115809&sr=8-1&keywords=stadium+arcadium

Unless this is still the older one?

This is definitely the new one. Was just about to post.

Additionally keep an eye on this page as it  relays information a little better on availability. 

so it looks like this is not the deluxe art edition?  Just the standard?

The description on SRC is "The Standard Edition features a 4/C slipcase and four standard-weight vinyl in two gate-fold jackets." It doesn't seem to say anything about it on Soundstage, Musicdirect, Amazon, or Bullmoose though... but I would assume its the same.

Wasn't the deluxe one around $100 and for RSD?

So I already received a notification from Amazon that this has shipped... Delivery estimated for the 18th even though I ordered it Prime, so I'm not too sure whats going on.

Fingers crossed!

Keep us updated on what edition it is!  I'm sure it's the Super Value edition with no booklets, but you never know